• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

wilflare

with this, I own all the 3DS Card Cases - except the very first one :(

need to claim more of my coins before I can redeem more goodies

jediyoshi

Welp, at least we have till the end of march to keep registering. Got my Wii U recently so I'm only up to 380 coins.

tkscz

I have 1433 coins, so Wonderful 101 is a no brainer. Not sure what to do with the rest once I get it.

Ordered both sets of the SSB posters. Dunno what to use the rest of my coins on. I even think I still have some games I haven't registered yet.

Hell yeah, just found some codes that I hadn't redeemed and ended up with exactly 1400. Just got the 800 coin bag and 600 coin pouch. My Zelda collection is getting pretty impressive

Platy

The hilarious part is that even with that shitload of games, we only have TWO Urban Champions.
The image did not became true xD

Jyrz

Neo Member
I only have 170 coins due to both Smash Bros versions and Fantasy Life.
Every other Nintendo game was taken and registered on my dad's account, even my own games, so that my little brother could get some posters last year.
Now I see W101 is 600 coins and I'm wondering just how much I need to scavenge to get it...
I don't even think I have enough unregistered games in the house though....
Can I register N64 and SNES cartridges?
I have buckets of those.
Time to dig through every closet and drawer in search of coins.
20120724154821853.jpg

Jinto

i have 40 coins left and nothing to use it on. wish they let you just give it away.

Maybe if someone has some unregistered games and wants to get a game, they can give you the codes and you can redeem a game for them?

I need 170 more coins to reach platinum and want to get w101.
Already registered my console and all games, sorry im noob in this.. is there any way i can buy coins ?

Rocky

Banned
How long do we have to redeem coins? I think I'd like to wait until the Platinum rewards are revealed before I get any games.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Very nice. I'll have to get all the remaining possible points I have and grab some games.

Definitely picking up Doc's Punch Out since it is exclusive. That will net me both Platinum rewards from that year, feel bad for the people who didn't get the hat now.

Just realized Wii Party U is 850 coins. o_O

Also Wii Fit U is 600 coins, isn't that free if you get the meter which is $20? Also it's digital dust unless you have the fit board.

Platy

For people afraid that W101 will be free for platinum, REMEMBER that we will have digital games on the platinum/gold rewards ... and we will sill be able to spend money on these games AFTER the platinum/gold rewards being shown.

Very nice. I'll have to get all the remaining possible points I have and grab some games.

Definitely picking up Doc's Punch Out since it is exclusive. That will net me both Platinum rewards from that year, feel bad for the people who didn't get the hat now.

I regret nothing.

Similarly, you can pick the posters from 2013, but not the Majora's Mask soundtrack.

Top Bottom