• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Need a PHYSICAL release pls

fft0hd_ps4_pft_enprov_1402418149.jpg

fft0hd_xb1_pft_enprov_1402418153.jpg
US version may be less classy

Yondy604

Banned
lmao people are seriously losing a bit of hype cause it's not coming to vita.

Gimme a break.

We just got a pure HD remake on the PS4 of one of the most wanted hyped games never localized in North America.

This is huge frickan news, This is a super omega ton.

marrec

Banned
Guys.

I'm still going to play it on my Vita.

The whole thing.

So that 2+2=5's dignity didn't get killed for nothing.

Saroyan

Oh well, I guess I can remote play the PS4 version on Vita. I much prefer rpgs on a handheld though, instant suspend/resume is almost required for me to be able to play a long game anymore.

Road

For Sony, Vita is nothing but a PS4 Remote Play accessory.

It made sense for them to say was on the Vita as well since it's on the PS4.

Considering how well FFX HD did on Vita compared to the PS3 version (relative userbase size and all), I'm expecting at least a Type-0 "remaster" for Vita (but not this HD remake, which looks much improved visually on PS4/XB1).

That's easily 200k sales in Japan right there for what basically amounts to an up-rezzed PSP game.

Right, guys?

Maybe as part of a two-pack with Final Fantasy XII Vita?

Right?

MLH

Christ Sony, at least try and support Vita fans - talk about kicking them while they are down :( Shitty E3 for Vita

Magnus

lol jesus christ what a bizarre and horrible twist.

Still, as a PS4 game, won't it be playable via Remote Play on the Vita?

Doesn't Remote Play work wherever you can get your Vita online, even away from home?

Top Bottom