• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was misinformed. I do not have all of the answers!

It also makes sense to start leveling units like Narcian with the lower rarity version - you can farm +sp from killing against low level enemy 3 times that way. At 2*...3* and 4* ( well and 5* if you can upgrade him that much) ...so this helps out learning skill more efficiently, for units that will have trouble to get the kills on higher difficulty.

cw_sasuke

Okay max lvl Takumi - mine seems to be -def and +res. Lucina is +atk and - res. But she has 16 Res - while the calculator show -res being 15...weird.

Only two more left to level.
I just did the summoning and got two 5 star Lyns and three 4 stars.

Damn...everyone getting 5* right now, nice.

Shouta

How much does it cost to upgrade a 3 star to a 4 star?

20 of the upgrade stones for that color and 2000 feathers. Since I'm saving for other banners and my two pulls only got me red units I had to raise the original units and Virion for ranged, lol. I just got Wrys so I'm gonna raise him as a healer

btw, did the community figure out how defence points awarded per successful defence?

Someone mentioned it was based around the total stats of the enemy party. There was a post on the Fire Emblem Heroes subreddit about it, but I'm not able to hunt it down currently. I might post it later.

heh apparently there's a max amounts or times, probably latter of exp that you can get from an opponent
Going to assume it's based on overall stats just like offense is.

Someone mentioned it was based around the total stats of the enemy party. There was a post on the Fire Emblem Heroes subreddit about it, but I'm not able to hunt it down currently. I might post it later.

ah ok kinda expected it. I guess unlike offence, defence points aren't affected by how many of your unit remained

ggx2ac

btw, did the community figure out how defence points awarded per successful defence?

I'm guessing it's dependent on the level of the opponent team.

C4X-n_-UYAAXs-k.jpg

Here's my successful defenses this week. My defense team is full of level 40 characters, so it's likely to be affecting what opponents they fight against which would be level 40 characters or higher which is why my score is always around 260.

phoenix, I saw your tweet.... (and sorry if this already posted here or making ppl salty)
ignoring more complicated calculations, and we don't really have exact individual rate (especially since roy isn't guaranteed 5*)....
dat <0.00007776% chance

no idea the original source tho

Nudull

Banned
phoenix, I saw your tweet.... (and sorry if this already posted here or making ppl salty)

ignoring more complicated calculations, and we don't really have exact individual rate (especially since roy isn't guaranteed 5*)....
dat <0.00007776% chance

Seeing this give me pain ;_;

Cerium

dat <0.00007776% chance

Are we sure that's not shopped?

PtM

Banned

dat <0.00007776% chance

At least they got a Roy out of it.
Might be shopped.

1upsuper

After a lot of rerolls I now have a few decent accounts to work with. One of them has Takumi and nothing else really of note, but another has Lyn and Leo. Is Takumi so good that I should focus on that account, or is Lyn and Leo gonna be better for me? I feel like I hear mixed things about Leo.

Ken

After a lot of rerolls I now have a few decent accounts to work with. One of them has Takumi and nothing else really of note, but another has Lyn and Leo. Is Takumi so good that I should focus on that account, or is Lyn and Leo gonna be better for me? I feel like I hear mixed things about Leo.

Leo is good I think. One of the few of his type (red cavalry Mage). Can't really comment much on him though since I don't have him and I don't see him a lot in arena.

Lyn is kinda eh for me but still a fine pull, though you might find her benched later.

Takumi is good but there's so many of him and he's currently on banner for a few more days if you're feeling lucky lol.

I'd personally take the Leo roll just cause it's 2x5* base which is how I settled on my rerolls.

1upsuper

Leo is good I think. One of the few of his type (red cavalry Mage). Can't really comment much on him though since I don't have him and I don't see him a lot in arena.

Lyn is kinda eh for me but still a fine pull, though you might find her benched later.

Takumi is good but there's so many of him and he's currently on banner for a few more days if you're feeling lucky lol.

I'd personally take the Leo roll just cause it's 2x5* base which is how I settled on my rerolls.

Thank you! Lyn is my favorite FE character so this works out well.

cw_sasuke

Wasnt going to pull for a blue unit until the next banner - but some matchup were screwing me over with OP red units. So said well screw it....lets invest like 20 orbs in getting hopefully a good blue unit.

First pull - what a time to be alive lol. I love this.

Honestly after the CGI started i was happy but expected it to be the 3* version....because well its just much more likely. Would have been fine with the 3* as well though.

Edit:

This time i checked it asap - he is - spd and +def. Hope he can survive some shit with his low spd.

Edit2:
Just saw that his special is linked to his def - so thats actually good and he has +spd passives.

ggx2ac

I've leveled up too many units to level 20. It's not as though I'm going to upgrade them all.

There's about 27 of them to upgrade but I'd need over 400k feathers.

alcheim

I hate that 3* Narcian fight. I got so close to clearing it many times, only to mess up and have someone one-shotted. This event got me to waste a stamina refresh and 20 orbs in the hopes of getting a tankier unit (but to no avail).

Even having 5* Robin, Takumi, Camilla, and Lucina still wasn't enough to cheese it. Being at level 33 was still not enough for Robin to tank or have Camilla take out the archer in one turn.

So I changed my strategy a bit. Replaced Lucina with Wrys, and stopped relying on Takumi, and managed to clear it.

It was tense and exciting, but I don't want to go through it again. There should be like some sort of stamina discount for retrying events like these.

Gambit

Wasnt going to pull for a blue unit until the next banner - but some matchup were screwing me over with OP red units. So said well screw it....lets invest like 20 orbs in getting hopefully a good blue unit.

First pull - what a time to be alive lol. I love this.

Honestly after the CGI started i was happy but expected it to be the 3* version....because well its just much more likely. Would have been fine with the 3* as well though.

Edit:

This time i checked it asap - he is - spd and +def. Hope he can survive some shit with his low spd.

Edit2:
Just saw that his special is linked to his def - so thats actually good and he has +spd passives.

Awesome pull! He and Leo were actually the ones I was hoping for. Though I really can't complain after my last pull.

Anyway, my former three star Robin is four star now and eventually even higher, I hope.

How do I check what character's + and - are?

cw_sasuke

Awesome pull! He and Leo were actually the ones I was hoping for. Though I really can't complain after my last pull.

Anyway, my former three star Robin is four star now and eventually even higher, I hope.

How do I check what character's + and - are?

Thanks bro !!
I check the stats on this page:

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

The have the stats on lvl 1 and lvl 40 - so you can check it out right after you pulled a unit.

PS. I had Leo on a rerolled account on my first day - but i lost the account, he was so OP. Its crazy lol.

Golnei

When it says merging boosts your stats does it just mean raise your level? ie. What happens if you merge a level 40 unit?

By merging units, you can go up to level 40(+10), but it requires 10 additional separate units and doesn't take into account their individual levels.

Nudull

Banned
I'm able to bump my Clarine to a 4*, and I'm kinda mulling over it. Is she a good enough healer/support to keep in the long run?

Wichu

Just rerolled and got Hinoka 5* and Marth 5*. I assume this is worth keeping if I don't really care about the PVP stuff?

EDIT: Played the first three chapters and rolled Roy 5* and Elise 5*. I think I'm keeping this.

Dragner

7th match. Almost done. Only one death in the entiere run. In the 7th match I touch casually my screen and did nothing with a unit in a critical turn. Wiped cause of that. Fuck my life.

octopiggy

By merging units, you can go up to level 40(+10), but it requires 10 additional separate units and doesn't take into account their individual levels.
Wait, so you can take units to level 50? I have a 4* level 38 Lon'Qu and 2 other 4* Lon'Qus. I guess I should wait until he's level 40 then merge?

Hyoukokun

Just rolled a 4* Olivia. I haven't had access to a dancer previously. My current team is all 5*s - Chrom, Elise, Hector, and Nowi. Would it make sense to ditch any of them in favor of Olivia? I am thinking either Chrom or Nowi should go; Elise plays double-duty as healer and ranged attacker and Hector is an awesome tank.

jwhit28

Wait, so you can take units to level 50? I have a 4* level 38 Lon'Qu and 2 other 4* Lon'Qus. I guess I should wait until he's level 40 then merge?

The levels from merging disappear when you promote to the next star. Ideally you would make them all 5* then merge them altogether.

ggx2ac

I keep getting dupes when I just want the banner characters.

I stopped trying for Takumi so I went for 5* Robin.

I end up getting dupes of Cordelia and Catria instead. It couldn't give me any new 5* characters like Linde or Hinoka?

My Cordelia is at level 40+2 now.

I'm leveling up the second Catria because it looks like this one may have better attack but I don't know because that stupid IV calculator didn't have 18 Atk, it only went up to 15. So I'm assuming she will have better attack because my other one has -3 attack and +3 HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom