• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggx2ac

So when will they be available ? And are they the only heroes that will come from these games soon ?

If they were showing them off now, I'd guess they are the next banners coming up after the 15th.

It's probably a good idea to do so since they are new, I don't think people would be happy if it was the other 5* characters available now that haven't had a banner yet.

They were shown in the cipher stream, but they didn't give a timeline.

Oh.

Dezner

AW YEAH :eek:

I finally scrounged enough orbs diving into Hard Mode for the first time today and got a 5 Star Camilla! :D Lyn is being super shy but she will be mine someday! Onee-san will be a fine addition until that day arrives! :3

L95

Sacred Stones already? :D

Yay twin time and Myrrh time.... and Lyon time... (Also: help I need orbs.... when are these gonna be in the game...)

Julia better have Naga and delete everyone with it

Wichu

First two summons:

g6ZQrjD.jpg

IDK how good this team is, but four 5*s already :p

Wichu

Roy and Marth are duplicating each other's function a bit, but just the fact that it's four 5* units makes it a very strong starting point!

Yeah, I'll try to get a good ranged unit to replace one of them (probably Roy), but this seems like it will crush the early story missions.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm finding every battle starting from 8-5 on Lunatic pretty much impossible, and I have a well distributed all 5-star team on level 40 @_@

ggx2ac

Oh lame. I was playing Miitomo because I thought I could have gotten platinum coins from there to buy stamina potions from FE Heroes.

Nope.

Makes Miitomo more useless for me.

Wiseblade

Oh lame. I was playing Miitomo because I thought I could have gotten platinum coins from there to buy stamina potions from FE Heroes.

Nope.

Makes Miitomo more useless for me.

You can, it's just that the MyNintendo website is the only thing that pools together the Platinum coins from all the different apps together. Fire Emblem Heroes, Miitomo & Super Mario Run will only show you the available coins earned from that app.

EDIT: Wait, you can't! Nintendo actually prevents platinum coins from one app from being used in a different one, it's just coins from Nintendo Services that are transfereable. Time to uninstall Miitomo...

ggx2ac

You can, it's just that the MyNintendo website is the only thing that pools together the Platinum coins from all the different apps together. Fire Emblem Heroes, Miitomo & Super Mario Run will only show you the available coins earned from that app.

I did go to the mynintendo site, even from there it knows what coins are from what mission so I couldn't get stamina potions.

Wiseblade

I did go to the mynintendo site, even from there it knows what coins are from what mission so I couldn't get stamina potions.
You're right, I just checked. I don't think I've ever uninistalled an app so quickly.

I hope they release some new chapters together with new banners - to throw the bone to F2P players :)

Intelligent Systems have already committed to adding new story chapters twice a month, but no word on whether those will also reward orbs for the first completion.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Of course new chapter will offer reward orbs for clearing them lol.
I hope they release some new chapters together with new banners - to throw the bone to F2P players :)

We are getting new chapters every two weeks and banners seem to run for two weeks - so yeah thats very likely.

ggx2ac

Intelligent Systems have already committed to adding new story chapters twice a month, but no word on whether those will also reward orbs for the first completion.

It would be silly if they didn't, otherwise they would lose player retention even if the people dropping out were the people that are playing it for free.

Wiseblade

It would be silly if they didn't, otherwise they would lose player retention even if the people dropping out were the people that are playing it for free.

I wouldn't be surprised if IS started getting stingier with future chapters. If they continue the current rate, players will be given an average of slightly more than 1 energy a day, before including the 9 a month for quest rewards and weekend sign-in gifts (not counting the 2 a day launch promotion), which makes the game super generous compared to its peers. Even Terra Battle, which is also considered pretty generous, requires you sign in every day to receive on average 1 energy every 2 days.

zelhawks37

Just beat 9-5 normal. That cant be the end of the story chapters.... right? Such a worthless story mode with no character development and care in the world.

Nudull

Banned
Just beat 9-5 normal. That cant be the end of the story chapters.... right? Such a worthless story mode with no character development and care in the world.

It's been confirmed several times already in this thread alone, there are more story chapters coming.

I do wonder how many people end up dropping this game without realizing this.

unrealist

On the Wiki, it says if I play on iOS and buy my Orbs on Android, I will lose all of them once I go back to iOS?

What happens if I login back to my Android tablet, will the orbs still be there?

I wouldn't be surprised if IS started getting stingier with future chapters. If they continue the current rate, players will be given an average of slightly more than 1 energy a day, before including the 9 a month for quest rewards and weekend sign-in gifts (not counting the 2 a day launch promotion), which makes the game super generous compared to its peers. Even Terra Battle, which is also considered pretty generous, requires you sign in every day to receive on average 1 energy every 2 days.

Well they definitely won't release 9 chapters now - more like 1 or 2 which would be 15/30 orbs for all difficulties which on average won't even give 5* character.

On the Wiki, it says if I play on iOS and buy my Orbs on Android, I will lose all of them once I go back to iOS?

What happens if I login back to my Android tablet, will the orbs still be there?

There's separate orb counter for ios and android - you can only access them from OS which was used to get those orbs.

And yes it sucks.

elty

Leo needs to be in the garbage tier. EVERYTHING can double on him, and he cannot one hit anything. So once he is exposed he is dead.

Zafir

This is the stuff that people were talking about I guess, at first I was kinda worried but if you pay attention at the danger zone, you can actually do it.
Name dropping so you can avoid it perhaps.

The problem with it is if the team counters your team a bit and they're higher level than you.

I got put against a level 40 Robin which I couldn't scratch at all, because my team were all low 30s, and 2 were red, and Takumi gets countered by Robin anyway.

It's a rather tedious flaw in the system. I imagine it gets less annoying when your characters are all 40.

ggx2ac

The problem with it is if the team counters your team a bit and they're higher level than you.

I got put against a level 40 Robin which I couldn't scratch at all, because my team were all low 30s, and 2 were red, and Takumi gets countered by Robin anyway.

It's a rather tedious flaw in the system. I imagine it gets less annoying when your characters are all 40.

I can expect this to not last long. Not because I think they'll fix it but, that people will find it to be useless. They won't get to the top ranks because they need to have all their characters at level 40 to fight level 40+ opponents to get the most points.

zelhawks37

It's been confirmed several times already in this thread alone, there are more story chapters coming.

I do wonder how many people end up dropping this game without realizing this.
Okay cool. I figured that was the case anyway. Been having too much of a blast to even think of quitting.

Edit: If sacred stones is next, Lute better be one of the characters...

Coppanuva

Do the +1s stick around when you rank up a unit? Almost have my 2* Narcian to 3* and I'm debating if it's worth trying to grab the 3* version as well or not.

Addi

If they'll drop new adventures every two weeks, wouldn't it make sense to drop a new chapter at the same time as the new banners? It would use the new heroes as the enemies and give you some orbs to do some pulls in the new banners.

ggx2ac

Do the +1s stick around when you rank up a unit? Almost have my 2* Narcian to 3* and I'm debating if it's worth trying to grab the 3* version as well or not.

No, it resets.

Keep in mind though, when you merge units that add +1 to your level, it will lower the cost that you have to upgrade the rarity of the character by the amount of feathers you would have gotten for sending it home.

I haven't tried merging a 3* to a 2* to see how much it would reduce the cost of increasing rank though.

_Legacy_

Pulled a 5* Robin last night, spent ages getting him up 30+ and now he's officially wrecking shop in Arena. So many sword units in people's teams.

I must admit, I always smile when I see a winged unit on the opposition team, knowing my Takumi will immediately turn it into a 4 v 3 battle when they get too close.

Draxal

Sometimes you just get lucky in arena. A Linde pathed really weirdly to my team allowing my Takumi to face tank a Camilla and thus taking damage and charged up vengeance fully. Allowed me to one shot linde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom