• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firmware 2.4 coming July 2nd - Features Videos now online

Greg

h3ro said:
Can someone make an awesome banner/header for this much awaited event??? Anything will do. :D

I saw the great banner/art work for the Gears 2 debut videos and thought something this big that PS3 owners have been waiting ages for should be commemorated with a sick banner!
yes yes, PS3 owners have to get excited for firmware updates, not gamez... hurr

Anyone up to it?
I'm all over this.
35auhwj.png

Tiduz

Eurogaime
h3ro, you should just make an official 2.4 thread when it goes live and use a banner for that, if they dont like that then tough luck.

Greg said:
I'm all over this.
35auhwj.png

AMAZING :lol

:bow

Speevy

Banned
epmode said:
Don't forget the announcement of an upcoming teaser video (with no date specified).

An ilovebees-esque site which invites users to crack the code and discover that there will in fact be a teaser video!

h3ro

Tiduz said:
h3ro, you should just make an official 2.4 thread when it goes live and use a banner for that, if they dont like that then tough luck.

You know what, I'm putting every banner in the OP. If I can, I'll make the 2.4 thread as well.

Thanks to everyone who put one up already.

Pimpwerx

12am PST? Who the fuck is up at that hour? What's the point even? 12am EST at least lets them net the whole US up to the east coast night owls. No way I'm sitting around until 3am just to watch a fucking video. Bizarre update timing. PEACE.

Pimpwerx said:
12am PST? Who the fuck is up at that hour? What's the point even? 12am EST at least lets them net the whole US up to the east coast night owls. No way I'm sitting around until 3am just to watch a fucking video. Bizarre update timing. PEACE.

Wah.

Greg

I play my PS3 about once a week for 2 hours right now, and I usually sign off PSN because people think they know me because my name is Greg.

Not so sure why I'm so excited... :lol

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Greg said:
I play my PS3 about once a week for 2 hours right now, and I usually sign off PSN because people think they know me because my name is Greg.

Not so sure why I'm so excited... :lol

OMG GREG IS THAT YOU?
:)lol)

This thread is moving pretty fast

CrushDance said:
Bumpers, triggers, buttons, shape, size, weight>>>>>>>>>>>>>Failshock 3.

Both controllers are fine to me.
Genetically different baby!

cameltoe

CrushDance said:
Bumpers, triggers, buttons, shape, size, weight>>>>>>>>>>>>>Failshock 3.

You failed to mention the most important part of the controller, the analog sticks!! Ill take Failshock 3 over the 360 controller any day, k thanks.

Speevy

Banned
Failshock 3? Catchy, but not very apt considering the competing console actually fails when you press the middle button.

h3ro

cameltoe said:
You failed to mention the most important part of the controller, the analog sticks!! Ill take Failshock 3 over the 360 controller any day, k thanks.

Kindly leave if you are not willing to take part in this epic circle jerk.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
is it just me or are there alot of ps3 haters in a thread about PS3 firmware?

Why am i not surprised?

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Tiduz said:

Why am i not surprised?

I think these people get paid to hate or something.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
DarkUSS said:
No one seems to bother about Europe. I asked the same thing and got no answer. :(

There have been 2 replies stating the time and the topic title, did you even read? :p

Also, i bought the Dinovo mini 3 months ago, now its finally justified.

Tiduz said:

Why am i not surprised?
It's the typical reaction to anything Sony related. Although I don't see much whining here, the Bonus Round thread is where they're at right now.:lol

It's funny though. Because you see it with all sides, trolling games and developers. And then when the game or feature does come out and the people who own it discuss it, the haters who were "entitled to their own opinions" and talked like they owned the systems. Don't appear.

Case in point: DeepBlue. Only threads he goes into are the MGS4 screens or story discussions threads, he never discusses hand on things but rather things that everyone else can see.

It's disgusting.

Big-E

Maggot9 said:
Could the FW really release this week? What happened to "within the next 3-4 weeks" ?

I have a friend who works in the biz and devs have had 2.4 for a couple of weeks now. Its entirely possible that it releases this week but I would bet it will be closer to E3 in order to make a bigger splash.

Top Bottom