• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images of Ironfall; graphics meet RE:R on 3DS

Thanks to member SpecialAgentZ:

IronFall_First_Screenshot.jpg

A little small and blurry, but it looks impressive.

Oh, and 60 FPS

Takao

Banned
These guys have pulled off some impressive technical work on weak hardware before, but it's kind of hard to judge anything on an offscreen shot.

fernoca

Too small to notice much, but still looks great.
Great to see finally someone else, using the 3DS hardware/tricks. Though, with this guys' pedigree is not surprising. They're the closest to Shin'en when it comes to using Nintendo hardware; only that Shin'en manages to release at least one game per year...even when they're just 5 guys (VD are 2).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Is that a new Gears of War? because if not it sure as hell looks like a freakin clone of the Gears series.

Oh, fuck, it's VD? VD are GODS of Nintendo handhelds, graphically. 3D on GBA and open world on DS - I was waiting to see what they would do on 3DS. Though from what reviews I've seen, the gameplay leaves much to be desired. Sure is purty, though!

watershed

Banned
Is a slightly blurry, off screen shot really the best way to show the first visuals of what is supposed to be a graphically impressive 3ds game? Seems like an odd choice.

disco

This should be a packaged release. No one has the balls to do it; this could really be a huge asset for the 3DS in the West.

wrowa

Looks like a clone of Shadowgun which in itself is clone of Gears of War. Graphics seem to be great, though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Every western dev that takes the 3DS and the eShop serious deserves my support. Looking good.

Anteo

Yeah the op needs to add that it will run at 60fps.
So that makes it even more impresive than Revelaitons

jufonuk

not tag worthy
when is the release date again?

hopefully will get some footage and some more screens and info on price

Top Bottom