• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So ive been watching highlights of our games this year

Mata has received the ball on the edge of the box to shoot around 8 times and every single one has flown over

How does this keep happening?

Meier

The worst films I have seen in the cinemas this year are Sex Tape, Sin City 2 and Transformers 4.

Pls invent something to erase these films from my mind

Why did you pay to see any of these? Sin City I can maybe understand since the original was so good, but 2 was absolute shit upon by everyone. You usually have to strike while the iron is hot for a sequel to be decent. Sex Tape had some decent people involved but the minute they showed a trailer it was obvious it was going to be horrible. Transformers.. well, they've all gone downhill since the first. I am guilty of seeing 1 and 2 in the theatre but think I saw 3 at home. The "quality" has gone downhill so significantly that I didn't bother with 4.

It's fucking rancid.

Can't agree. It's total eye candy, the races have good choreography and the story was fun. I'd be happy to watch it again some day.

Bold One

All these Vanilla Sky bros. Vanilla sky is the one film that can transcend time and space.
Dat Sigu Ros track in the closing sequence..
7xGqJ9G.gif

jts

...hate me...
I've never watched a Transformers movie past the first one.

I'm really curious to see how you go downhill from there.

So ive been watching highlights of our games this year

Mata has received the ball on the edge of the box to shoot around 8 times and every single one has flown over

How does this keep happening?

And RVP has had multiple 1v1s and hasn't tried to Welburg chip one over the keeper despite missing everyone.

Mata had a great chance to come back into the starting 11 but he really hasn't shown anything. He needs to get his shit together, otherwise he'll by sold by next season.

Still 75 posts left itt. Pls understand.

I think that using the number of posts left is kind of a poor metric for understanding how long the thread has left. I propose a new system where we count how many goals Sunderland would concede in the time until the thread has ended.

Hixx

I propose a system where we all shun Coventry for being a shitty, cheating no-mark club that was so SHIT they had to leave Coventry which says it all really.

KidJr

If you want a terrible film with Cameron Diaz in watch The Counsellor. what a piece of shit.

*Gasps*

I know this film gets criticized for being too dialog heavy and style over substance which I guess are some legit criticisms.

It's such a beautiful beautiful look about at the ruthlessness of the drug trade. Javier, Michael, Penelope, and Brad I thought were fantastic ... it is very dialog heavy but WOW at some of the verbal exchanges that take place in this film, so clever.

I honestly think this is one of one of my favourite films over the past couple of years.

Maybe I was too young when I watched Vanilla Sky but I remember thinking WTF.

So not only has Bein Sports (online) removed the majority of EPL games from their offerings, most of the La Liga broadcasts are now in French. Not to mention their new Video Player is awfully slow (buffers every minute or so).

Ugh - gutted.

What are my options? Living in Canada makes it extremely expensive to watch Football.

Hixx

Personally I think the OT title is a pathetic attempt to rile up a single poster.

It's flattering

But also pathetic

Wes I know you hate me but surely you have moderator principles

sneaky77

Why did you pay to see any of these? Sin City I can maybe understand since the original was so good, but 2 was absolute shit upon by everyone. You usually have to strike while the iron is hot for a sequel to be decent. Sex Tape had some decent people involved but the minute they showed a trailer it was obvious it was going to be horrible. Transformers.. well, they've all gone downhill since the first. I am guilty of seeing 1 and 2 in the theatre but think I saw 3 at home. The "quality" has gone downhill so significantly that I didn't bother with 4.

Can't agree. It's total eye candy, the races have good choreography and the story was fun. I'd be happy to watch it again some day.

I really wanted Sin City 2 to be good.. but it was so boring.

I actually enjoyed The Counselor quite a bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom