• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Maddens me how sad people get over RT scores

Everyone on this fucking forum bums the fountain and that got 50%, and then they still cry over interstellar.

Why do people care what random Middle aged men think about a film

/angry

Can you share play invite me for some FIFA 15?

Because most of the time Nathan, when something gets an average low rating, it's shit.

Not sure about Interstellar though, but a day one watch for me.

Interstellar's biggest problem is how much it was hyped by everybody in pre-screening and then by Nolan himself, like 2001 and all.

Kinda like Destiny.

At that point, there will be a big number of people looking to validate their hype.

Wilbur

Banned
Bad boys 2 got 23 percent or something and yet it's absolutely sensational

In the doctor who thread someone gave an episode a 7 and said it was good fun, then they gave an episode 6.5 and said it was shit

I don't understand

bud

it is very unsettling whenever someone in this thread shits on malick.
l1x61OA.png

L1NETT

This is a forum that celebrates the Speed Racer movie despite it being fucking awful. Nothing makes sense.

somebody called Sucker Punch a future classic

i mean christ

that so called "film" is one of the few pieces tv/film/media whatever that made me question whether we should kill everyone and restart civilization afresh

This is a forum that celebrates the Speed Racer movie despite it being fucking awful. Nothing makes sense.

somebody called Sucker Punch a future classic

i mean christ

that so called "film" is one of the few pieces tv/film/media whatever that made me question whether we should kill everyone and restart civilization afresh

These are unsurprising by-products of what the average GAF member represents. White, male, 18 - 24, geeky tastes and degrees of media consumption with a tendency towards short termist hyperbole and who thinks that if it looks good visually then it must also be substantively good.

I usually don't go in new movie threads on GAF anyway because the same 3 or 4 posters just make those threads intolerable.

Also very true.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hearing Interstellar isnt all that, not surprised the trailers looked really flat to me

Maddens me how sad people get over RT scores

Everyone on this fucking forum bums the fountain and that got 50%, and then they still cry over interstellar.

Why do people care what random Middle aged men think about a film

/angry

With movies I don't really care either, cause you know, movies suck. #OwenWasRight

But seeing with how stupidly important metacritic score is with games and the chances of getting a sequel, I do always wish the games I like get reviewed well.

Also Speed Racer is shit yes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
These were amazing! Thanks for sharing, got anymore?

Sucks to hear that Interstellar is kinda if a dud, I was looking for it to be my bastion of Sci-Fi films. Damnit Nolan.

That XBOX ONE bundle + drop in price is tempting, but I hardly play games apart from the occasional Starcraft2. I'll hold, I think my gaming days are far gone.
Plenty! It's by a Japanese woman who works for 8by8 magazine

I'll post the rest of you can't find them after my plane lands! We're heading to the airport now

Fuck airports

Amazing Spiderman and Paranormal Activity 4 are the two that angered me the most, after spending a tenner to see them in the cinema. Ruined my week.

jts

...hate me...
I was forced to watch one or two Twilights so I win.

Then again I watched one or two Twilights.

So I lose.

Sucker Punch was bloody awful. Best thing about that night was the Zack Synder Q&A where he truthfully admmited 300 was the gayest film ever made :lol

Was watching a really bad movie earlier this year.

But I can't remember what it's called or what it's about - just that it was really bad.

Any ideas?

Clegg

Avatar is what really soured me on GAF movie threads. There's still a hard core that will defend that piece of shit to the hilt. It was basically an anti-movie. Far more concerned with the technology involved than with making it an interesting piece of fiction.

Carbonox

The Rock is amazing.

Transformers 2 and 3, and Bad Boys 2 are the worst movies I've ever seen by a comfortable margin.

Bay has the trifecta.

I can sit through and enjoy Transformers 3 but Transformers 2 is truly a stinking pile of shit.

---

The worst film I've seen in the last several years in the cinema was Taken 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom