• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst films I have seen in the cinemas this year are Sex Tape, Sin City 2 and Transformers 4.

Pls invent something to erase these films from my mind

Avatar is what really soured me on GAF movie threads. There's still a hard core that will defend that piece of shit to the hilt. It was basically an anti-movie. Far more concerned with the technology involved than with making it an interesting piece of fiction.

Oh god yes. Avatar is the worst movie I have ever paid 15$ for the ticket and 10$ for snacks for.

L1NETT

dean you paid to see Transformers 4

crickey

punch yourself in the face for that :p

haven't seen many stinkers in the cinema this year, but then again ain't seen much generally. Godzilla was about as engaging as watching Clark Carlisle explaining the causes of the French Revolution, but I seem to be in the minority on that one

actually w8 Inbetweeners 2 was gigantic shite. The very worst toilet humour. No thanks

Carbonox

I enjoyed watching Transformers 4 and Pacific Rim in the cinema. They're shit films though.

Why am I alive? What sort of human being am I?

TrueBlue

Cat in the Hat is the worst movie I've ever watched, cinema or otherwise, and I was a child at the time. Me and my family could genuinely find nothing good about it on the car journey home. Just putrid on every level.

bud23

B1Cgov6IAAAt6H7.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

pulga

Banned
Legit worst movie Ive ever seen at the cinema is some bullshit we got armbent into watching called Solomon Kane. Ugh.

jts

...hate me...
^ that's not bad but fuck if I'm paying anything near full price to play an enhanced port of GTA V, a game I already own.

I'm game around 25 pounds / 30 euro.

KidJr

Wait why was Avatar sooo bad? I mean its not a classic but it's just Furngully done in CGI?

I think some people look for too much from films.

Now Vanilla Sky... THAT is a bad film

Linius

It's pretty good that they give you a choice of platform. Usually to get bonusses or stuff like that you have to buy it on the same platform as you played the last gen game on.

Wait why was Avatar sooo bad? I mean its not a classic but it's just Furngully done in CGI?

I think some people look for too much from films.

Now Vanilla Sky... THAT is a bad film

It was just bad all around. A story full of cliches with the only selling point being pretty 3d shit and honestly I didn't even find it that pretty, hated the design of the smurf people.

What's the best 'so bad it's good' film you have seen?

The Room, The Wicker Man remake or Showgirls for me. So hilarious.

Serbian film. Maybe gayniggers from outerspace, it only does last like 30 min after all so it's easy to hold through and laugh at.

The Room and Highlander. I laughed so much during Highlander.

Not seen Highlander

Serbian film. Maybe gayniggers from outerspace, it only does last like 30 min after all so it's easy to hold through and laugh at.
I'm just laughing at the fact that there is an actual thing called gayniggersfromouterspace :lol I have to watch that someday
Toxic Avenger.
Not seen this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom