• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I love MNF

"Liverpool are bad, Everton are bad, Arsenal are bad, United are bad, Spurs are bad"

Best league ;D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I remember Phil Jones. I remember Luke Shaw. I remember Rafael.

Id kill for Shaw and Rafa back, they are better defenders and wingers than Young/Valencia

Though Young put in a shift today tbf

D_prOdigy

LVGenius.

I dunno. I feel it's kind of meaningless since we won 2-1.

I just remember the City game at the Etihad in the year that they won the title. That was the one where they won 1-0 with the Kompany goal. We had 0 shots on target in that one. That was an awful game, I remember it being a far worse spectacle than tonight.

Mr Cola

Man that was just huge, feel bad for Soton Gaf because that was daylight robbery, RvP put in a king size performance.

Rooney spent half the game sulking again, i hate it when he gets like this

We were not at our best against Everton. The team looked shaken at the loss of Aguero.

But compare how we just destroyed Southampton, and you scraped by. Think about it. It is night and day m8.

P.S moving over to new thread, pls reply in there. Goodbye this thread.

We weren't good today but we are not at our best either

Wilbur

Banned
Next 10 games

Liverpool (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Newcastle (H)
Tottenham (A)
Stoke (A)
Southampton (H)
QPR (A)
Leicester (H)
West Ham (A)
Burnley (H)

I think we need to win 7 of them at the very least, and pick up at least a point at Spurs/Stoke/West Ham.

Can't see us going on a fifteen match unbeaten run or whatever that would be, but the aim has to be to win at least seven or eight of them.

Slizz

Man that was just huge, feel bad for Soton Gaf because that was daylight robbery, RvP put in a king size performance.

Rooney spent half the game sulking again, i hate it when he gets like this

3 on 2 off it seems for Rooney and sometimes in his off games he still gets a goal.

Rumbo will play in this busy period.

We have like 3 games in 6 or 7 days.

Hopefully Januzaj has a great performance. He needs the confidence and it will show Van Gaal how influential he can be. He has yet to show it this season and it's part of the reason why he's reluctant to bring him on.

All I ask is that we stop playing 3-5-2.

Our players are so fucking confused by it. They're too dumb. It's asking for trouble.

Remember at the start of the season when Evans was talking about how Van Gaal was shouting at him in training cos he was in the wrong position.

It all makes sense.

Next 10 games

Liverpool (H) D (if ADM back) otherwise L
Aston Villa (A) W
Newcastle (H) W
Tottenham (A) D
Stoke (A) D
Southampton (H) W
QPR (A) W
Leicester (H) W - SPANK THEM
West Ham (A) L
Burnley (H) W

I think we need to win 7 of them at the very least, and pick up at least a point at Spurs/Stoke/West Ham.

Can't see us going on a fifteen match unbeaten run or whatever that would be, but the aim has to be to win at least seven or eight of them.

Predictions Done

K1LLER7

Hopefully Januzaj has a great performance. He needs the confidence and it will show Van Gaal how influential he can be. He has yet to show it this season and it's part of the reason why he's reluctant to bring him on.
Yeah. I want him to be given a chance playing centrally.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think Saints were that great tonight either. Pressed very well, looked organised. But going forward they were pretty poor.

We were just shite. Still, both teams hampered by injuries.

Remember at the start of the season when Evans was talking about how Van Gaal was shouting at him in training cos he was in the wrong position.

It all makes sense.

When Evans gets the ball in possession he looks around like he has no fucking idea what's meant to happen next.

Dumbfounded.

Then runs back towards goal. Part of this is that our CMs aren't good enough in this system, they're not finding space when the CBs have the ball and we're forced to launch it long. Or you know pass it to the opposition.

eminem is my fav rapper but if de gea rapped then he would be my fav rapper

listen. we are so bad but so good at the same time. i cannot understand manchester united just like i cannot understand ross + rachel

december will be the month of aurora borealis and manchester united wins

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
3 points is 3 points, but that was just a shite performance.

eminem is my fav rapper but if de gea rapped then he would be my fav rapper

listen. we are so bad but so good at the same time. i cannot understand manchester united just like i cannot understand ross + rachel

december will be the month of aurora borealis and manchester united wins

fucking hell

every time

:lol

valeo

Can't believe how well Man Utd are doing despite playing so poorly and getting dominated by teams. Makes no sense. You're still in the title race ffs

scently

We really really need to stop with this 3 at the back. We need bodies in the midfield and it denies us that. We are not good enough to play the type of possession football needed to be able to play that formation. We don't have the personnel for it. The ones we have, a lot of them are not technically gifted enough to play possession football or 352.

In this game, we need to play teams like Southampton and Arsenal by playing our normal game. Felliani is not needed in games like this. I did say earlier that his game is limited, although most of our players were so bad today.

Anyway, happy for the win but we really need to stop playing like this.

E7T270Z.jpg

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom