• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Yen

Ibe had been recalled and is available for Saturday's game. He'll fit in in our 343 and will be a better option on the bench than Lambert and Balotelli. Borini was making runs behind the Sunderland defence so at least he's not totally ineffective.
That being said, Rodgers' subs are often really poor if we're ahead in games.

Expect at least one penaldo tonite

cmifE6X.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Taken 3 was crap

Maggie still would

Speaking of woulding, I miss my bb

Speaking of my bbs, fuck Juve, they're gonna ruin my night now

Did I miss anything important/funny?

King_Moc

Banned
Ibe had been recalled and is available for Saturday's game. He'll fit in in our 343 and will be a better option on the bench than Lambert and Balotelli. Borini was making runs behind the Sunderland defence so at least he's not totally ineffective.
That being said, Rodgers' subs are often really poor if we're ahead in games.

You reckon he'll actually play him? I'd rather see him over Lambert and Balotelli, but i'm not sure Rodgers would agree.

Yen

OneTwoTee

Banned
You reckon he'll actually play him? I'd rather see him over Lambert and Balotelli, but i'm not sure Rodgers would agree.

Don't think he would have been recalled if he wasn't going to be playing. Needs to be playing regularly at this point. Plus he's got the pace that we need up top.

L1NETT

Pleased for Ibe, Rodgers ain't gonna recall him to sit on the bench the whole time i'd guess

Will at least get a shot in the cups

Big dent in Derby's promotion push mind

wedward

Wengy said:
“Yes we are more in the market now. We have Chambers and we have Bellerin, who is coming on well, and I want to give them a chance as well, but of course we are in the market like many other clubs.

“We work really hard morning until late night to try to get one or two players in.”

He is working hard from morning till night Laboured.

Interesting that McNair, Blackett and Pereira are all out of contract at the end of the season and there's been no further talks with them on renewal.

Not personally convinced any of them will be good enough to make it.

Dark Rider

Hala Madrid

our players had a very long season last year we need to rest them

getting out of the cup would help

getting 3 goals would be very hard anyways so Carlo should just throw the match

EDIT: 0-1
Carlo let us please sit this out we need the rest and we are out of it anyway

Top Bottom