• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Go_Ly_Dow

Is it REMONTADA time?

HALA MADRID CARAJO!!!!

keep-calm-and-hala-madrid-228.png

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panty

And I'm done. Thanks for the laughs you fucking bald cunt.

God I'm happy Pepe fucks off after this season. Fucking utter trash.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Amazing marking from Ramos. Torres is shit but you still have to mark him.

Clegg

Interesting that McNair, Blackett and Pereira are all out of contract at the end of the season and there's been no further talks with them on renewal.

Not personally convinced any of them will be good enough to make it.
Tbh I don't think any of our centre backs are safe. Jones, Smalling and Evans aren't good enough. They could all eventually be good enough but we don't have the luxury to develop them. I think we did a disservice signing Jones and Smalling so early. Probably would've developed better had they remained at smaller clubs and got more games.

It's incredible that we've spent £150m and that the same amount again may need to be spent again.

Suen

Finally left work and bought Chinese on my way home for the game. Waiting for the metro train and just want to get home asap to watch the game...

well not anymore. Fuck off.

pulga

Banned
Yeah we're not pulling back a 3-0 versus Atleti. Most organized team in Europe and they're understandably going to pack the penalty area with bodies now.

Oh well, these fucks need to play less games anyway to keep fit for the bigger competitions. Can't wait for Modric to be back.
D5Jy4CR.png

This has to be one of the best moments in football history. OMG.

Packed Bernabeu. That cringy La Decima Himmn. That balloon. That Torres goal at second 59.

hahahahahahaha.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah we're not pulling back a 3-0 versus Atleti. Most organized team in Europe and they're understandably going to pack the penalty area with bodies now.

Oh well, these fucks need to play less games anyway to keep fit for the bigger competitions. Can't wait for Modric to be back.
D5Jy4CR.png

you need 4-1, away goal is a thing on copa del rey
rip madrid, hopefully navas gets some la liga matches or casillas gets injured and he takes over the champions

Suen

Madrid-gaf remember when Torres scored against us one minute in?

Fuck CD-R. No treble this season. CL and the league pls.

Top Bottom