• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

GQman2121

Banned
lol there must be a sniper at the bernabeu. Madrid players dropping like flies

ixF52dlZ1NL2R.gif

I always wonder if Barca fans keep a straight face when they say things like this, considering they have moral bastions of fair play such as Neymar, Suarez and Alba in their fucking joke team :lol

You mention them but you neglect their biggest offender, Buscunts.

pulga

Banned
Meh, absolutely not happening now. Scoring two goals before HT was crucial.

Let's get Pepe off and get Jese in, who gives a fuck at this point.

Meh, absolutely not happening now. Scoring two goals before HT was crucial.

Let's get Pepe off and get Jese in, who gives a fuck at this point.

+ Jese
- Benzema

Early on, do this Carlo.
Dat replay. Dat Torres. Dat Atleti.

ATLEEEEEEEEEETI!

How anyone cannot love this team?

MINUTO -1!
Because your team is full of dirty playing cunts? Without the thug aspect you won't be Atleti, your team are now to be dirty.

That's my reason anyways.

Wilbur

Banned
Well they are, but they're the best thugs in the world! No shame in that.

They are, but he just sobs and sobs and sobs

Does he not remember how Madrid used to play against Barca in Mou era? Atleti go in tough against madrid and Barca because it shakes them up a bit, innit.

pulga

Banned
I thought we were talking about diving. You think you can change the subject just like that?

No sir!

8511571816_8e44592546_o.gif

Do you rrrrreeeeeaaaally wanna clog up the thread with us posting endless Neymar and Alba diving gifs?

I think you missed the point of my post, where I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Barca fans moaning about diving. It wasn't a "oh Madrid dont evar dive post", it was a "Barca fans stfu, you have NEYMAR, SUAREZ, AND ALBA in your ranks"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

TORRRRRRREESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL

Top Bottom