• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Replay of Atleti's keeper

Arsene-Wenger-falls.jpg

Pls understand

hahahaha, so true.

:lol

he'd still be scoring scores if he hadn't left Pool.

He wasn't great at the point he left, better than he's been at any point since though. His problems could have happened anywhere, injuries lead to shit form and lack of confidence, leads to shitter form and even less confidence. Downward spiral innit, and he was already on it when he left.

pulga

Banned
Why am I still watching this

We're not gonna pull this back

I could be looking for a job

Or working on a paper

Or building this website I have in mind

Or maybe rubbing one out

I could be watching Death Note

But I'm still here

pulga

Banned
ffs we should at least have another goal now. So many wasted chances. We fucking need at LEAST one more before HT.

What good will it be if Pepe is gonna have another brainfart THE FUCKING CUNT and mess it up again

It's impossible to get the ball into the box. So many bodies. Reminds me of that Barca - Inter semifinal.

pulga

Banned
lol there must be a sniper at the bernabeu. Madrid players dropping like flies

I always wonder if Barca fans keep a straight face when they say things like this, considering they have moral bastions of fair play such as Neymar, Suarez and Alba in their fucking joke team :lol

G-Unit

I always wonder if Barca fans keep a straight face when they say things like this, considering they have moral bastions of fair play such as Neymar, Suarez and Alba in their fucking joke team :lol

I ask myself the same when madrid cunts are on it.

Not watching but this stat line is crazy, seems like it should be 4-0. Reminds me of the games in FIFA I usually lose because the ball won't go in and then they take one shot..goal.

Top Bottom