• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

wedward

I can imagine Wenger trying to haggle a vending machine down for two hours before walking away gently sobbing.

Wenger telling Horse to fuck off said:
“What I don’t like is to spend money that I do not have. Now I have money so there is no problem spending it at all. What I fought against was spending money that would have put the future of the club in danger. If we find the right player, we will do it. Without any doubt. There is a huge difference between the perception people have of me and the reality. I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that!”

Don't completely disagree. But what the fuck else does Sanogo offer. He's pretty much Altidore.

He is much better than Altidore.

And this is coming from someone who has to like Altidore because I am an American and wouldn't ever think about Sanogo again if he left.

Meier

Wonder if Sagna thinks City was such a good career move now? Really wish he stayed with us. Bloody cunt.

Making good money, good chance to win a few trophies, gets to rest a bit as he's into his 30s now.. not too shabby. He's actually been pretty average at best but at least Zaba gets some games off because Sagna can stay fit whereas Richards could not.

Lightning

Banned
Making good money, good chance to win a few trophies, gets to rest a bit as he's into his 30s now.. not too shabby. He's actually been pretty average at best but at least Zaba gets some games off because Sagna can stay fit whereas Richards could not.
He's average because he's not playing regularly. Bloody hard to not play and then get thrown in and just expect mind blowing performances. Unfortunately doesn't work like that.

Clegg

Marco Polo finally gets a bit interesting.

Sidao cements his cunt status in one scene. About time the antagonist actually did something depraved.

Esch

Banned
Sanogo is bad and uncool.

There's always some hilarious sidebar about the "chaos he creates" in the box.

He doesn't score goals.

GorillaJu

PS4 needs to get some good exclusives.

I don't think that matters as much as people say it does. What exclusives did Xbone bring? Sunset Overdrive sold like potato.

MS is just better at making their system appealing to Americans. The OS is nice, it's multifunctional and the network system and infrastructure is great. Also it was cheap.

Meier

He's average because he's not playing regularly. Bloody hard to not play and then get thrown in and just expect mind blowing performances. Unfortunately doesn't work like that.
I hadn't read the stories about Sagna being dropped when I initially posted. I don't think he will be but I guess it's a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if City make at least one more outgoing sale/loan this window but that's just speculation. I think the main thing is that Sagna just offers no offensive contribution effectively which is pretty damning at City where we rely so much on them.

Sanogo honestly looks like he is years away from being any sort of contributor. He should have gone to a smaller league where he'd play every game. If Palace are relegation threatened, he won't get a game because he's likely going to be too much of a liability.

Pennywise

I don't think that matters as much as people say it does. What exclusives did Xbone bring? Sunset Overdrive sold like potato.

MS is just better at making their system appealing to Americans. The OS is nice, it's multifunctional and the network system and infrastructure is great. Also it was cheap.

And that's it.
It's unattractive to both the majority of european countries and Asia obviously.

Still can't believe they haven't learned from the mistakes they made with the 360.

Meier

Florida Cup is legit

Leverkusen match was fun.
Now a brief wait until Koln vs. Corinthians starts
Ahh the games are out at Disney. That is where Orlando City played last season while the Citrus Bowl was under renovation. Playing in the Citrus Bowl in 2015 and then their own stadium in 2016.

dc89

Wow. Les Chapman had some interesting stories. He spoke and answered questions for a good 2 and a half hours.

What he said about Mancini was just insane. I was in disbelief but at the same time, I wasn't.
I'll post about it tomorrow, Yurt is gonna love it.

Meier

Wow. Les Chapman had some interesting stories. He spoke and answered questions for a good 2 and a half hours.

What he said about Mancini was just insane. I was in disbelief but at the same time, I wasn't.
I'll post about it tomorrow, Yurt is gonna love it.
Tomorrow?! It's only midnight ya weenie. Dish!

Pennywise

but

he just scored a goal

Dortmund should have signed him. He's pretty good and complete attacker

Dunno, it might have been the same fate as in Leverkusen and he is far too young to spend time on the bench.
He really needs more time on the pitch to get his development going.

Yeah, it's still in the air.
6m for him, alot of money for Hamburg.
If they get relegated, they're fucked.

Elchele

Dunno, it might have been the same fate as in Leverkusen and he is far too young to spend time on the bench.
He really needs more time on the pitch to get his development going.

Yeah, it's still in the air.
6m for him, alot of money for Hamburg.
If they get relegated, they're fucked.

I doubt they will let him go, to be honest. He's their only option for striker position when Kießling is out. And he can also play on the wing, with Son and the australian guy in the Asian Cup, they need to keep Drmic.

Why does HSV want more strikers? they sound as dumb as Man Utd

Hixx

Just remembered I hate Defoe for when he broke Craig Gordon's arm, the little ratty CUNT

He and Jordi Gomez in the same team. What a time to be a Sunderland supporter
D5Jy4CR.png

Top Bottom