• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

I like how you convinced me not to get it despite you waiting to buy it minute one.

What a bro.

I honestly knew this would happen.

'Quiche, pls. Show some restraint. Don't buy "Day 1" for most games.

you paid money to be a test/debug a game in development. A game that happens to be a F2P title, so the final version will be free.

Help me understand

This game looks awesome though. Like a better Rust and i've played unholy amounts of that before they restarted.

jts

...hate me...
SMG2 is pretty amazing tho. Sadly the superior prequel is not on the eShop yet.
I've played and beat the hell out of SMG already. I'm on your team, as I couldn't be in awe with SMG2 anymore. I also liked the hub world better, even found the story charming etc.

Still, for me it's nicer to have SMG2 available, if I could only choose one, because that's the one I haven't beat yet.
Tonight.

In 7 hours and 30 minutes.

It's on.
Nice!

Hixx

Why do people "reserve" posts in fucking voting threads

YOU VAIN CUNTS

I DONT EVEN LOOK AT YOUR NAME, JUST YOUR POST

DO YOU THINK I WILL CARE ENOUGH TO GO BACK AND READ YOUR LIST?

IM LOOKING AT YOU, RANDY

jtb

Banned
Trailer was absolutely terrible.

idk I liked both trailers, looks like probably Mann's worst film... which would still be a damn good film. I need Mann shooting Hong Kong + loud guns and synth music in my life

the only thing I don't like is the title. terrible title. I don't even care if that's a real thing, should have just left it Cyber.

EmiPrime

Making good money, good chance to win a few trophies, gets to rest a bit as he's into his 30s now.. not too shabby. He's actually been pretty average at best but at least Zaba gets some games off because Sagna can stay fit whereas Richards could not.

Meier pls.

He will barely make 10 appearances in the league and likely won't be in the champions league squad. That's got to hammer the ego of a football who left to win trophies yet will struggle to be eligible for a medal (should City win the league) and will have to watch CL games on the telly. He's gone from being in the starting XI of one team and a fan favourite to being a bench warmer in another.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
lads, wont be able to open fut packs tomorrow for attackers, do they release all the toty in packs on sat/sunday?

You know, apart from the two very obvious defensive mistakes I thought we played a pretty damn good game. Looking at the highlights, we created so many chances. Some we capitalized on and others we didn't, the first 60 minutes or until Arda's substitution I thought we played damn well. Too bad about those defensive mistakes, that's the beauty of the sport, the smallest errors can end up costing you big time. It sucks to lose to a rival but I'm also glad we're out of this competition, it's clear our boys are super tired and we're missing Modric really bad.

Going forward I like would like to see Jese integrated faster during the match, maybe even start games. Also rest Kroos, he's s finished haha, give more time to Illara to start.

Hala Madrid :)

jts

...hate me...
The matchmaking in FIFA makes me sick to the stomach sometimes. Wish I could go all the way up to Peter Moore and punch him in the throat.

FootballFan, my confidence is shaken for our clash. Btw, I hope I make it.

FootballFan

Long L streak :(

I played last night for the first time in quite a while. Just a random account.

Played 4 matches, all W's but in div 5 lol.

First match was this one bayern cunt who scored twice and did long ass celebration, leaving each slow mo replay.

The remuntada felt so good.

jts

...hate me...
I played last night for the first time in quite a while. Just a random account.

Played 4 matches, all W's but in div 5 lol.

First match was this one bayern cunt who scored twice and did long ass celebration, leaving each slow mo replay.

The remuntada felt so good.
Haha, hate those cunts.

Had now my first W in a while. This guy with Everton stopped caring after the 2-0 or so, ended up 7-0 but he was taking the piss. lol

FootballFan

Haha, hate those cunts.

Had now my first W in a while. This guy with Everton stopped caring after the 2-0 or so, ended up 7-0 but he was taking the piss. lol

I hate when they quit.

But I hate even more when you lead 3-0 by the 15th minute and they start passing around the back, scoring own goals etc.

FootballFan

Yeah, both are bad, but at least if they quit they're not wasting anyone's time.

SleeplessNights (rip) once quit was when I was beating him 6-1

He was a cool dude other than that flaw.

Which 5 star team will you use?
Which 4 star and under will you use?
Which international team will you use?

Edit
Incredible.

Last 9 posts it's us 2 talking about Fifa.

Sensational

Probity

I'm inconsistent at fifa. I can't decide if I am good or terrible, but I haven't played online in a while now it feels like. Same with pes.

jts

...hate me...
SleeplessNights (rip) once quit was when I was beating him 6-1

He was a cool dude other than that flaw.

Which 5 star team will you use?
Which 4 star and under will you use?
Which international team will you use?

Edit
Incredible.

Last 9 posts it's us 2 talking about Fifa.

Sensational
5 star: dunno. Used to play Barça but I don't want to play Barça against you.

4 start: Southampton I'd prefer.

International: dunno either. Heh.

Make suggestions.

edit: and lol yeah, quitting sucks if it's a friend doing it.

Tubie

You know, apart from the two very obvious defensive mistakes I thought we played a pretty damn good game. Looking at the highlights, we created so many chances. Some we capitalized on and others we didn't, the first 60 minutes or until Arda's substitution I thought we played damn well. Too bad about those defensive mistakes, that's the beauty of the sport, the smallest errors can end up costing you big time. It sucks to lose to a rival but I'm also glad we're out of this competition, it's clear our boys are super tired and we're missing Modric really bad.

Going forward I like would like to see Jese integrated faster during the match, maybe even start games. Also rest Kroos, he's s finished haha, give more time to Illara to start.

Hala Madrid :)

We did play decently, even back at the Calderon. We lost to a team that was better, plain and simple, so I won't hold that against the team. I'm not gonna call for Pepe's or Ramos head, like some other Madrid supporters did here. Everyone makes mistakes, and I think these guys have done enough for the team in the past for us to forgive them a few more mistakes.

jts

...hate me...
I'm inconsistent at fifa. I can't decide if I am good or terrible, but I haven't played online in a while now it feels like. Same with pes.
There's numerous levels of skill I think, so it's hard to tell. I used to be the bomb amongst friends with old school PES when everybody was playing it, but then I made friends with a guy with played (and won) tourneys all the time etc, and I got obliterated against him.

But with something FIFA Seasons you get a somewhat good idea of your level after a while, depending on which divisions you end up playing the most.
5 star: FCB
4 star: Lokomotiv
International: Portugal
All right then.

5 star: Chelsea
4 star: Southampton
International: England (to get a theme going)

Think I'm gonna rest a bit now.

jts

...hate me...
What theme lol

Theme is england m8.

2 english clubs and the NT
1l60FCa.png

Slizz

With a little over half my initial investment lost gambling, hit my first parlay tonight and have double what I initially invested now. I have a feeling this could get dangerous.

scabro

With a little over half my initial investment lost gambling, hit my first parlay tonight and have double what I initially invested now. I have a feeling this could get dangerous.

call your doctor if you have thoughts of becoming nathan drake

Top Bottom