• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

LTWheels

Wonder if he's really ready. Massive show of faith to bring him back early, or massive sign of desperation.

Watch a YouTube wank video of his goals and assists this season.

I think he has a really good shot on him, and composure. Especially compared to Sterling or Coitinho. Every goal was a powerful shot in the corner.

Salazar

When one user questioned Aakjaer’s stance, they were told: “You must be too integrated in the red Copenhagen mafia

Eh...

1kfxZOz.gif
gOwqBjd.gif

CCS

Banned
Biggest news of the window :p

AFC Wimbledon have signed David Connolly after the veteran striker had his contract at Portsmouth cancelled by mutual consent.
The 37-year-old, who has not featured for Pompey this season, scored 42 goals in 68 appearances for the old Wimbledon FC between 2001 and 2003.

KidJr

So from last night, I didnt get to speak to them much and I didnt want to ask anything to obvious or too personal either.

I asked what the banter was like back at Arsenal (Henry) he claimed Pires and Adams were hilarious in the dressing room, for all his talents he said he was never a really that vocal except for when became captain he kind of had to be. Also asked him about comparing Arsenal to training to barca, he said the level of technique and the drills they ran were incredible, everyone (even their defenders) were considerably higher level of technique. He was trying to describe a game the played but didnt really understand it, however he did mention during actual training games are where he has seen some of the most ridiculous pieces of skill and goals (mentioned pires, rvp and berkamp constantly putting players on there arse).

I kind of stopped talking as the game was coming on but they did carry on the convo about dressing rooms. Arguing which dressing room they had played in had the best banter, couldnt really hear though.

Didnt really talk to the others, they seemed to be a lot of banter about asking where cescs heart was (Arsenal or Chelsea) between the three, really cool guys and seem to get on quite well. I dont imagine its the first time they've been out together. Drogba seems to be the funniest one.

Sensational night.

Suen

What is the function for how long Arsenal players are out?

f(weeks) = ........

We can all agree it's some exponential function at least.

Top Bottom