• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried scaling this gif down for many many hours now but I'm fucking retarded when it comes to this, anyway could anyone resize this in a decent quality ? Cropping the url off would be nice too. :D

2jcdbpy.gif

34j3fav.jpg

Can someone please give my Pikachu a Mario Hat?
I have been trying to get this one made for a year.:D

And if possible a Samus Pikachu? (Its for other M. IDK what that would include . . . could be "Zero Suit Pikachu" or one with a Military vest and Samus hair coming from under the hat.)

Mana Sin

I would love a Susan Coffey avatar. I find her to be really pretty, so sue me. :)

Many thanks to the hero who makes this for me. I don't have any real preference as to which picture of her is used, but I particularly enjoy her in these pictures: First and Second.

Axion22

I would greatly appreciate either Hedonismbot waving his hand as shown, or Amy Poehler's face as she does her Tom Haverford impression from last night's Parks & Rec.

Oozer3993

Mana Sin said:
I would love a Susan Coffey avatar. I find her to be really pretty, so sue me. :)

Many thanks to the hero who makes this for me. I don't have any real preference as to which picture of her is used, but I particularly enjoy her in these pictures: First and Second.

You have excellent taste my good sir. Here's my attempt:

i5azp4.png

kamspy

How can I shrink this image without it looking all fuzzy like it does in my avatar now?

Do I really have to try and sneak in a bigger image with the same aspect ratio to get it to look high res like some people do?

clebos_100225_11.jpg

Milk Lizard said:
I tried scaling this gif down for many many hours now but I'm fucking retarded when it comes to this, anyway could anyone resize this in a decent quality ? Cropping the url off would be nice too. :D

2jcdbpy.gif
How's this?
24m6ydf.gif

I dropped most frames and kept every 4th frame. I also increased the frame rate from 16.667 to 30.

You can't see his face shaking, though. An alternative:
dekwhx.gif

Buttchin

i need an avatar... don't care what it is... Can be based on my username, or a funny animation that you decided not to use for your own avatar. A selection of "gaf" friendly avatars would suffice since when it comes to avatar regulations im less than knowledgeable even after the TOS FAQ was read.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
kamspy said:
How can I shrink this image without it looking all fuzzy like it does in my avatar now?

Do I really have to try and sneak in a bigger image with the same aspect ratio to get it to look high res like some people do?

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/photos/clebos_100225_11.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
Slightly bigger than the current one you have and its been sharpened.[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2extug9.jpg Is that want you wanted?
Mana Sin said:

Variety is the spice of life:
5bpcar.jpg
8zoisj.jpg
24vrvo4.jpg
2z7oenl.jpg
f441lv.jpg
2jd5sf9.jpg
oqfxuv.jpg
2eykldu.jpg

Buttchin said:
i need an avatar... don't care what it is... Can be based on my username, or a funny animation that you decided not to use for your own avatar. A selection of "gaf" friendly avatars would suffice since when it comes to avatar regulations im less than knowledgeable even after the TOS FAQ was read.
Uhh... I'm not very imaginative at all.

You should list a few of your favorite... somethings, I guess.

Here's one I did. It's up for grabs if you don't want it.

2l8jigo.gif

Buttchin

avatar categories id be interested in..

Top gear
Arrested Development
Burn Notice
Pretty Much Anyone from hot woman thread lol

perhaps one based on this Bird (not sure if possible)
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=XM_oUJAhKsI&playnext_from=TL&videos=Fz7q22v36Fo&playnext=1

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
FlawlessCowboy said:
Hi there. I was wondering if I someone could make a joker avatar for me, preferably from this picture:

http://www.buffyholt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/heath-ledger-the-joker-2.jpg[/mg]

Thanks![/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/e8qp0h.jpg,
152ffx5.jpg
2l95ld3.jpg

Okay guys.

I am requesting an avatar based on my username. It's got to be what you think Ultima Pooh looks like. Yes it's Winnie the Pooh turned ultimate.

If it's too difficult for anyone don't sweat it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
UltimaPooh said:
Okay guys.

I am requesting an avatar based on my username. It's got to be what you think Ultima Pooh looks like. Yes it's Winnie the Pooh turned ultimate.

If it's too difficult for anyone don't sweat it.
acg65h.jpg
21bm9ef.jpg
110ds06.jpg
2r26713.jpg
1ryft1.jpg

Unless you were talking about this:
215543122_eTBeo-L-2.jpg

In which case someone already has an avatar of.

Plywood said:
acg65h.jpg
21bm9ef.jpg
110ds06.jpg
2r26713.jpg
1ryft1.jpg

Unless you were talking about this:
215543122_eTBeo-L-2.jpg

In which case someone already has an avatar of.

No, that's SePOOHroth, not Ultima Pooh and I was thinking of using it awhile ago but have decided not to.

This is Ultima Pooh:

acg65h.jpg

Thank You!!!!!!

Mana Sin

Oozer3993 said:
You have excellent taste my good sir. Here's my attempt:
http://i40.tinypic.com/i5azp4.png

Plywood said:

Good Lord! You... *implodes*

If I could use them all, can someone teach me how to set it up so that my avatar will cycle to a new picture after every refresh?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Mana Sin said:
Is either more reliable than the other or is the difference negligible?
I can't really say for sure. Maybe some have more features than others or something. So negligible I guess.

agaru

Gyrian said:
All you had to do was ask, agaru. :]

Hosted in Tinypic:

30aut1l.gif
25u772o.gif
haha, nice!

Just a little tiny request, I wanna keep the same background as the original, actually everything should stay as it is; with only adding the valve. Also, if you can resize the valve and make it a bit smaller, it would be great! Thanks Gyrian!

EDIT:

ok, I've played around with one of your images above using Gimp and managed to achieve what I exactly wanted (see current avatar). Again, thanks a ton Gyrian! :3 :D

Aselith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpowoKqSzc

There is a short flash at 1:28 of a guy making a hand motion and then the guy in front of him falls over. Please at least get the guy making the motion and the guy falling over if possible or just the hand motion guy if that's all you can do.

Would like that if possible and also there is a quick flash of a shadowed guy walking into a pool area in this trailer at 1:14.

It's ok if you don't want to do two of them, I totally understand of course since this is probono. Just the hand motion part is what I really want, I was just looking for an alternate avatar.

yencid

could you guys make me an animated avatar of yen sid from the sorcerers apprentice? it could be any part as long as you think it could be good... That ooorrr the walking brooms from the same animation :D

smurfx

get some go again
Aselith said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpowoKqSzc

There is a short flash at 1:28 of a guy making a hand motion and then the guy in front of him falls over. Please at least get the guy making the motion and the guy falling over if possible or just the hand motion guy if that's all you can do.

Would like that if possible and also there is a quick flash of a shadowed guy walking into a pool area in this trailer at 1:14.

It's ok if you don't want to do two of them, I totally understand of course since this is probono. Just the hand motion part is what I really want, I was just looking for an alternate avatar.
55lqc.gif

25zrml0.gif

149d1j9.gif

ApolloJoh

2uo747p.gif

Wondering if anyone could crop this GIF so it just shows Shawn (the guy doing the A-OK finger sign).

or

Just a simple resizing for these two:

s625tw.gif

ruczew.gif

I can't decide which to use, haha.

Thanks in advance!

Why would you do that? said:
How's this?
24m6ydf.gif

I dropped most frames and kept every 4th frame. I also increased the frame rate from 16.667 to 30.

You can't see his face shaking, though. An alternative:
dekwhx.gif

Thanks a lot, will use the second one.

Spasm

ApolloJoh said:
2uo747p.gif

Wondering if anyone could crop this GIF so it just shows Shawn (the guy doing the A-OK finger sign).

or

Just a simple resizing for these two:

s625tw.gif

ruczew.gif

I can't decide which to use, haha.

Thanks in advance!
155hzl4.gif

2i5bb7.gif
or
dqodi1.gif

r920as.gif

Status