• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

Fantasy Final said:
Hello GAF. Someone can remove that white flash after the punch in my Avatar?

Thx :p
tGUhK.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Just got back from my sister's for the weekend...

...nice work 180...christ dude :lol

RubxQub said:
...nice work 180...christ dude :lol
Yeah, between this thread and the RedScarlet fix your avatars threads, OneEightZero is pretty much the most amazing helpful new member on GAF. Makes good looking avatars, has good looking avatars, makes perfect gifs in a lot of the TV threads...bow:OneEightZero:bow2

diehard

Fleer
OneEightZero said:
The original video was a bit degraded. Didn't come out as well as I would have liked.

OmsUn.gif
Probably should have request a bit shorter time frame but it's pretty good thanks man!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If anyone has some good Harvey Birdman GIF-able video let me know. I'm still looking for a source for a awesome new Birdman avatar.

Hook me up GAF.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Stormwatch said:
You might be able to find something you like in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwjPoji8yiE

It is a video of a bunch of "I'll take the case!" moments.

Thanks a ton. I'll watch through that when I get some time away from this stupid time consuming thing known as work.. ugh.. :lol

If someone could take 7-9 second point of that vid and make me a Avatar with it I would be eternally grateful. It is the part with Birdman in the prison orange suit.

I've figured out how to DL the clip with DL helper firefox add on, however, i haven't a clue on how to import it into any programs to create the GIF.

RbBrdMan said:
Thanks a ton. I'll watch through that when I get some time away from this stupid time consuming thing known as work.. ugh.. :lol

If someone could take 7-9 second point of that vid and make me a Avatar with it I would be eternally grateful. It is the part with Birdman in the prison orange suit.

I've figured out how to DL the clip with DL helper firefox add on, however, i haven't a clue on how to import it into any programs to create the GIF.

wasnt sure what to do so i made two of them so you could pick out

6jGQq.gif

BIHf3.gif

FortMajor said:
I was wondering if a kind soul could make an avatar for me. Video not safe for work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Nf1MK7lts

Between 2:20 - 2:24 (RLee pointing)

Thanks In advance
kfEG9.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I tried using GAP with GIMP to get a GIF from a youtube video but the tracker just crashed when i tried to open it up. Any ideas guys?

I.e, how is everyone else making GIFs from YouTube videos in Windows?

yencid

Cindres said:
I tried using GAP with GIMP to get a GIF from a youtube video but the tracker just crashed when i tried to open it up. Any ideas guys?

I.e, how is everyone else making GIFs from YouTube videos in Windows?

i use youtube download helper (and its converter add on) it downloads and converts it to quicktime at the same time... then i import the video to PS:CS3 :D

Mar

Is anyone able to do this scene from The Big Lewboski more justice than me? I tried but it loops like crap, and is all squished. Was hoping for something clearer and in portrait.

biglebowski.gif

Mar

thewesker said:
My attempt:

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, now those are awesome. That's the sort of quality I was hoping for. However the context of the scene just isn't there unless all 3 are in the shot. Which I guess is kind of hard to do and still get a good loop going.

Thing is, it is nigh impossible to get a good portrait avatar of the whole scene unless its completely butchered. Close-up shots of the individual characters is really the best way to go with this. Unless there's some magical trick I'm missing I just don't see a way to do it.

Mar

thewesker said:
Thing is, it is nigh impossible to get a good portrait avatar of the whole scene unless its completely butchered. Close-up shots of the individual characters is really the best way to go with this. Unless there's some magical trick I'm missing I just don't see a way to do it.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Are you able to grab something of the middle guy as well? I may combine them some how or put them on a image refresh loop.

Also, what do you use to do these? From DVD rip to gif, what tools do you use? I've been using ffmpeg and gimp, but found the whole process messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom