• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Great OT, poorly chosen subtitle. There are already bullets flying in both games' threads, no need to stoke the war between fan camps. Too bad about this thread's first page. Calling for a mulligan.

Bgamer90

Banned
Man, looking at the soundtrack again. Can't believe Letherette will be in the game. I've been following them since their BTS mixtape days. Amazing.

I'm really wondering if someone who worked on the game looked at the SSX soundtrack recommendation thread that was here a few years back. Too many coincidences (haha).

Caayn

Nice OT.

Why are people so insecure about the thread title? A little friendly banter is nothing new on Neogaf.

Two pages in and not one gif posted yet?

iFMdLkS19hffH.gif

iMyDh1EruEZjy.gif

fh22.gif

No offense, OP, great work, but the title needs work.

As I've said before, it is AMAZING how much jealousy and insecurity #DRIVECLUB generates among certain fans of a certain console.

Lol, that stealth edit. Your post's are also hilarious by the way.

Edit: Great looking OT still need to sign up 4TheClub.

Somnia

Jesus some of you need to calm down, everyone is so serious anymore it's insane. It's a fun little jab, nothing to get all worked up over.

Bessy67

Can't wait! I'm kinda jealous of all you guys who have it preloaded already, but I had some Best Buy gift cards plus I get 10 space bucks from them which I'll use to get VIP for 50% off.

Krilekk

Banned
I want to play this game now and will still be playing it three months from now. This game is the reason I bought an X1 at launch, knowing it was coming. Best racing game ever part 2.

But those retailer exclusive cars ... that shit has to go away. When I buy digital and do Microsoft a huge favor ($60 in their pockets over $30 retail) I want all the cars. If anything they should make digital copies more attractive by adding additional content.

R3TRODYCE

Can't wait! I'm kinda jealous of all you guys who have it preloaded already, but I had some Best Buy gift cards plus I get 10 space bucks from them which I'll use to get VIP for 50% off.

I'm jealous that you have a local best buy.

I miss Best Buy.

Bessy67

I want to play this game now and will still be playing it three months from now. This game is the reason I bought an X1 at launch, knowing it was coming. Best racing game ever part 2.

But those retailer exclusive cars ... that shit has to go away. When I buy digital and do Microsoft a huge favor ($60 in their pockets over $30 retail) I want all the cars. If anything they should make digital copies more attractive by adding additional content.
They don't want to piss off the people who sell their stuff.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
I think it's refreshing after all the shit that Microsoft has taken, rightfully so early on I might add, that they show us what it's about. Great games. Fun isn't down to the power if the box. Horizon us an incredible game (from the demo) and it shows what talented people can do with a closed system

Gestault

Glad I hit Tier 5 on Forza Rewards in time for launch. Extra cars and extra cash jumping in is a fun little boost.

That title will bring more trouble than it's worth really.

You're probably right but I feel like if people can't take a title like that as a joke, it reflects more poorly on the reaction than anything else. A joking prod between similar games isn't exactly dirty pool.

ManteoMax

If the TBC in the Tech Details section means "to be confirmed," here's the official announcement for the 360 version's resolution:
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_x360
"And of course, you will be able to explore this amazing world with a full 24-hour day/night cycle, and all running at native 720p and a locked 30 frames per second, just as in the original Forza Horizon."

sunnz

Finally got to play the demo.

First thoughts, DAMN the graphics and driving physics are amazing!

Made me even more hyped!

A little sad there was no snowy areas ( or are there?)

RyudBoy

Already have it preloaded.

Should be a fantastic game and the best racer coming out this year.

7 more days until I stop playing Destiny !

Incredible looking game, great OT, shitty title. You're literally asking for console/racing game war snark with that troll. May the gaming gods have mercy on our souls.

Besides that, this is going to be a long week.

Top Bottom