• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

keit4

Banned
The GOTY right here.

BTW, the thread title is a harmless pun. The people upset about it have a serious problem.

ijud4V8G04Wbo.gif

ibgZLH6kuetUBV.gif

iQM5q2oFCGgBI.gif

horizon9ozrxh.gif

horizon86fjhl.gif

First game I get for my Xbox One!

Ape

Banned
Damn people getting upset over a videogame ot title right now :lol

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the reviews. Should be solid scores on this one.

Krilekk

Banned
Great thread and great game, but the concern is real. lol

Amazing view! The draw distance is huge. But the shadows popping in are distracting (nitpicking :p)

Where exactly do you see shadows popping in? I watched that GIF now ten times but I don't see anything popping in.

ShogunX

Love the soundtrack, just like the first game it has something for everyone and a lot of people will discover new bands and music rather than the usual ''names''. Some very good popular songs in the mix as well, racing along to Gecko Overdrive, The Phoenix and especially Delorean Dynamite (sounds straight from Drive/Hotline Miami) is going to be an experience.

Caayn

Where exactly do you see shadows popping in? I watched that GIF now ten times but I don't see anything popping in.
The wooden fence on the left side of the screen suffers from shadow pop-in ;)
This thread smells like Destiny Fragrance
Like sweaty armpits?
So ready for this.

My lady sent me out for groceries this morning and I accidentally came home with a Playseat and TX458. I'm honestly not even sure how it happened.

How much trouble am I in?
Make up something about a holiday to Italy and France whenever she wants to ;)

Kalm

So ready for this.

My lady sent me out for groceries this morning and I accidentally came home with a Playseat and TX458. I'm honestly not even sure how it happened.

SMKweBa.gif

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Awesome OT! I like the title.

The title is all in good fun.. It's not a big deal. It's not even talking bad about the game itself. It's like having best friends make fun of the jersey you're wearing because it's not the team he's cheering for.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a war thread..

Nonetheless,

I'm looking forward to next week!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Added pre-order links for several countires. Can't do anything else such as previews to the OT at the moment due to hitting text limit. I may redo the radio stations into images which should free some space.

This thread smells like Destiny Fragrance

I think this game has a story.

You people take these things far too seriously...
There is a reason for the dedicated racing game comparison threads - and that's because it seeps into every other thread and you end up with shit flung on all the walls, banned posters and closed threads. Its not about taking it seriously or being a curmudgeon or saying 'no fun allowed'.

This title is straight up asking for it, but that's the last time I'll bring it up.

BuddyL33

Neo Member
So ready for this.

SMKweBa.gif

Whoops honey I might have spent $1000.

Cross country race in the demo was the craziest shit I've played in a driving game. So excited to pick this up and I regret never playing the first game. Looked and felt so good!

Bummer about there being no physical collector's edition though.

Jamesways

Damn, as a Sony guy I'm really jealous of Forza Horizon 2. Looks really good and really fun.

Ditto! I don't really have a dog in the fight between DC and FH2. I'm not a brand/console loyalist. I love racing games, and the more racing games on the market the better IMO. Great time to be a fan this fall.

I loved FH on the 360, one of my favorites last gen. Played through it, realized after some MP and chasing extra challenges that the replay value was lessened a bit on the SP side, so deleted my save, and played through it again.

Really enjoyed the 360 last gen (went through 5 of 'em). Great racing games to be had.

But this gen though, went Ps4 first. That is, until I can convince the wife I need both systems in my life. Tough to do with a 1yr old and another on the way while house shopping...

That said, I'm jealous of you guys who get to enjoy FH2. Seen the demo, it looks amazing, the game will be an absolute blast. I'm going to enjoy playing bits of it at a buddies house on a regular basis for the meantime.

Helios, good luck on the launch, PG really have something special to be proud of.

Top Bottom