• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Bravoexo

29590306820_c1d4862311_z.jpg

Bug alright; Running FH3 at 5760x1080 produces 1920x360 photos in PC Photo Mode.

On Xbox, and my ultimate edition stuff still isn't showing in game... neither is the warthog
I've just unlocked my second festival.
Am I not up to a point where it's available yet, or is there a bug I should email support about?

Same situation as me, sans the missing warthog . any help would be appreciated

zorbsie

Haven't posted this a page or two just reposting it so no one misses this:

*PSA ForzaGAF Car Club Info*
The car club is slowly growing, but servers are a bit slow and the invite a friend to club is sort of broken on the system. So for the next 2 weeks the club will be open to anyone. As soon as you unlock clubs in game you'll be able to search for "GAF" and join the group. After the 2 weeks we'll set the club to invite only and we will take requests. This should give everyone a chance to get the game and unlock the clubs.

I can't stress this enough, put your info in the spreadsheet. When the club fills up and we need to make space people not on the spreadsheet will be knocked out first. Where is the spreadsheet? Quote this post to see it.

Error1355

The game keeps soft locking after trying to start an event. It just sits there showing the rear end of my car and does nothing... Three re-launches later still not working. Ugh.

_woLf

It is taking me so much self restraint to not buy the version that would allow me to play it now.

Argh. question though, do you guys recommend the VIP pack?

DirtyLarry

The in game stats say I have only been playing for 5 hours and 30 minutes but that just seems wrong. I feel like I have easily played twice that long.
I also think it is bonkers the game says I am only 17.5% complete.

What a game.

One thing I will say is why make people choose radio stations if they all eventually get unlocked? Seems pointless, and I actually wish I did not have to unlock certain stations. All they really do by doing this is force one more station I need to go through to get to the stations I like. Am I missing something? Is there a way to disable stations?

Great damn fun though. Just unlocked the Outback Festival. Looking forward to the off road stuff no doubt.

RedStep

Like I said on Twitter, we're aware of the issue and working on a solution as a priority. Beyond that there isn't really much I can add at this point in time unfortunately. I/We do really appreciate everyone's patience though whilst we get things sorted.

Why would I know what you said on Twitter (or who "you" on Twitter is)? I spent 3 hours last night on Xbox support (2 chats, 1 call) and was told:

- Forza Horizon 3 Releases on Tuesday, check back then
- Contact the Developer

Since the 1st and 3rd responses are garbage, I went with the second one. I know you guys are working on it, but the game I bought is useless unless I forfeit the VIP benefits I paid for and the clock is ticking on the main benefit I paid for (early access), so it's relatively serious to me.

As I sent to the FH Twitter account (with no response), has anybody looked at releasing the individual licenses for the VIP Pass, Car Pass, and All-Star Pack for people that have redeemed the bundle? It seems like that would give us what we need without exposing any additional benefits (since you'd have to already be allowed access to them anyway).

terrible

Banned
It is taking me so much self restraint to not buy the version that would allow me to play it now.

Argh. question though, do you guys recommend the VIP pack?

There are plenty of good cars in the standard edition. You don't need the VIP pack.

I got the Ultimate Edition though so why listen to me lol.

desu

Show off time?

12,6m!

You know what the biggest problem is? Skill points are only counted until 300k (so 3 skill points in total), from there on you don't receive any additional skill points for the current streak. 12,5k exp is the maximum for a single run as well =/. That was quite a let down after spending 30? minutes getting the points.

Error1355

My game now crashes everytime I try to load my garage before an event or from the menu. The game won't even launch until I hard reboot the xbox.

This is awesome.

MarkV

Show off time?

12,6m!

You know what the biggest problem is? Skill points are only counted until 300k (so 3 skill points in total), from there on you don't receive any additional skill points for the current streak. 12,5k exp is the maximum for a single run as well =/. That was quite a let down after spending 30? minutes getting the points.

Damn, thanks for this information. I did not notice.

Error1355

How are we getting into the Forza Gaf group. Are we pm people? My Xbox is same as user name.

Not even 10 posts above you answered this. =P

Haven't posted this a page or two just reposting it so no one misses this:

*PSA ForzaGAF Car Club Info*
The car club is slowly growing, but servers are a bit slow and the invite a friend to club is sort of broken on the system. So for the next 2 weeks the club will be open to anyone. As soon as you unlock clubs in game you'll be able to search for "GAF" and join the group. After the 2 weeks we'll set the club to invite only and we will take requests. This should give everyone a chance to get the game and unlock the clubs.

I can't stress this enough, put your info in the spreadsheet. When the club fills up and we need to make space people not on the spreadsheet will be knocked out first. Where is the spreadsheet? Quote this post to see it.

Xater

So I fully kitted out the Chevie Impala Super Sport 409 from 1964....

This thing is impossible to drive without traction control! Anything other than a straight line and I was barely in control. Had to deactivate TCS for a couple of races.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Why would I know what you said on Twitter (or who "you" on Twitter is)? I spent 3 hours last night on Xbox support (2 chats, 1 call) and was told:

- Contact the Developer

Since the 1st and 3rd responses are garbage, I went with the second one. I know you guys are working on it, but the game I bought is useless unless I forfeit the VIP benefits I paid for and the clock is ticking on the main benefit I paid for (early access), so it's relatively serious to me.

As I sent to the FH Twitter account (with no response), has anybody looked at releasing the individual licenses for the VIP Pass, Car Pass, and All-Star Pack for people that have redeemed the bundle? It seems like that would give us what we need without exposing any additional benefits (since you'd have to already be allowed access to them anyway).

Still no VIP access here either. It is getting ridiculous. I know they're working on it, but can it be that hard to just refresh the licenses for everyone since no one but UE owners has the game on windows right now? I could see it being more complicated on Xbox 1 where some probably got early copies of the regular physical edition and what not.

Was hoping it would be fixed by tonight. Guess I'll just play more and bank what wheel spins I can.

DocSeuss

The [GAF] club ingame or the "ForzaGAF" community club in preview right now? For the latter, you can download the "Xbox (beta)" app from the windows 10 store, click the hamburger menu button on the top left, click "Clubs", and search for ForzaGAF. Request an invitation to the club, send Zorbsie or myself a PM with your gamertag, and we'll send you an invitation to join the club.

Are we in it if we're still in the FH2 club, or is this something different I need to sign up for?

I dunno why but I really want the Subaru S204 back. I want an Impreza that doesn't have the huge WRX wing, but at the same time removing it entirely looks just as odd. An S204 or Spec C would be nice to have.

Dominator

Is there any reason to not keep upgrading the starting Festival site? I only have two available but I just got the first one to level 4 and the second one is still at level 1.

Xater

Is there any reason to not keep upgrading the starting Festival site? I only have two available but I just got the first one to level 4 and the second one is still at level 1.

You unlock new events in that area with ever upgrade level. The highest level is 5.

Spasm

If I understand correctly, you need 3 sites, all at level 2, to unlock access to Clubs.
I could be wrong.

Hana-Bi

Got my first Horizon Edition car (Jaguar) and damn are those cars useful. Bought the Camaro for the skill boost and the Ford GT for credits boost. :)

Seems like I've lost my Warthog before I ever got to use it. I guess it was attached to the Forza Horizon 3 demo for some reason. I couldn't do anything with it and now that I Uninstalled the demo I just have a used code and no way to reinstall the Warthog.

Xater

For the Turn 10 people: I had the game crash multiple times upon finding a barn. I get the short approach video, but the game crashed before the load for the opening of the barn. This is on Xbox.

Bsigg12

Seems like I've lost my Warthog before I ever got to use it. I guess it was attached to the Forza Horizon 3 demo for some reason. I couldn't do anything with it and now that I Uninstalled the demo I just have a used code and no way to reinstall the Warthog.

This is the issue in running into as well

paischu

Anybody got Online Adventure working on PC? It will say session found but will never connect. Are there any ports I need to open?

Error1355

Any tips on how to shuffle a playlist in Groove Music? I know the game will just play the playlist in order but if I could actually shuffle the playlist itself that'd work. >_>

Top Bottom