• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

jesu

Other two are not any level, I've yet to build them. I was so busy finishing up outback, hit 5 there, game told me to upgrade what's seen in the image, I've been driving around here now and I'm now capped again and need to expand to my third area.

The issue is not a lot of content, but the fan generation being incredibly generous. I needed like 500 or something K followers more and it was done in like 30 minutes or something.

Too fast compared to what's left of the content on the map. At this rate I won't even see half of it while I expand the two others to 5.

So yes, 2x level 5 and 2x not built and the 2x 5 that I was told to upgrade have the same amount of content left in them saying NEW

You shouldn't have unlocked Byron Bay level 5 and the Outback level 5, the game pushes you and encourages you to unlock the other 2 first.
All 4 areas should be at the same level by now.

Have there been any PC updates yet?

I've moved over to the Xbox while I wait for at least the DLC stuff to get smoothed out. For some of the troubles the PC port has had, it's still incredibly impressive how seamless the save transfer stuff is.

psychotron

I'm loving the game, but the cars just don't seem to turn as well as they did in the previous games. I tested a few cars, approaching some sharper turns at very slow speeds, and it simply wasn't possible to make the turn unless I swung out the ass of the car. It feels like the turning radius has been lessened globally. I could be wrong, but I'm finding myself not feeling as comfortable as I did driving in the previous games. I'm able to adapt and win races but my enjoyment is lessened somewhat.

Invis

Have there been any PC updates yet?

I've moved over to the Xbox while I wait for at least the DLC stuff to get smoothed out. For some of the troubles the PC port has had, it's still incredibly impressive how seamless the save transfer stuff is.

Not yet, but they're pushing out an update soon that fixes the DLC and VIP for those that don't have it. Same with stuttering but we have no idea when that update is coming.

JESUS CHRIST THE WHOLE MAP IS NEW what do i do?? also it's only 1/5 of the map the rest of the map says new everywhere too.. there's SO much to do

Ryhian

JESUS CHRIST THE WHOLE MAP IS NEW what do i do?? also it's only 1/5 of the map the rest of the map says new everywhere too.. there's SO much to do

Haha, yeah it's crazy how much stuff unlocks all the time.

I just joined the crew. This game is so addicting!

If anyone has an extra warthog code hit me up :)

Ecto311

Just got the LE from best buy but not sure if it is for me. I want the game but is the LE with VIP and other goodies a big deal to a weekend racer person or is there substantial things in there I would be missing or need to buy VIP for later. Google shows me very little as to what this version includes aside from the steelbook.

eek5

cmr1.png

cmr2.png

Finished my 22b livery. also did a regular subaru rally one.

Hopefully this allows me to be crazy rich and buy all the things lol

HMC

Jeez, the sense of speed is so apparent. Still messing around with the demo, but I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I get over 190ish mph. I went from not planning to get this at all, to not only preordering but talking the wife into letting me blow 200 on a wheel, lol.

jesu

Just got the LE from best buy but not sure if it is for me. I want the game but is the LE with VIP and other goodies a big deal to a weekend racer person or is there substantial things in there I would be missing or need to buy VIP for later. Google shows me very little as to what this version includes aside from the steelbook.

The VIP isn't all that.
Does your version include the car pass?
That's worth it if you are going to be playing the game for the next year or so.

Ecto311

The VIP isn't all that.
Does your version include the car pass?
That's worth it if you are going to be playing the game for the next year or so.

Yeah it has a car pass listed on the box. That means cars for the duration of the games life? I wish it was outlined somewhere in dumbass person language so I knew what all this stuff is. I mean it was only $80 with the 20% off at best buy but the regular edition is almost half that. Not sure what to do with it. I almost want the digital but my PC only has a 460gtx so I bet it wouldn't render this game any better than my xbox one.

Greetings, friends. How the heck do you unlock Horizon Promo?

Also, the Falcon GT F 351 almost single-handedly makes VIP worth it; the damn thing is a hoot-and-a-half.

jesu

Yeah it has a car pass listed on the box. That means cars for the duration of the games life? I wish it was outlined somewhere in dumbass person language so I knew what all this stuff is. I mean it was only $80 with the 20% off at best buy but the regular edition is almost half that. Not sure what to do with it. I almost want the digital but my PC only has a 460gtx so I bet it wouldn't render this game any better than my xbox one.
nope, just the first 6 car packs.
It's quite clear what the car pass brings.
Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass: bringing you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total, all waiting to be collected, customised, and raced

OK can someone please help me.

the "we've had enough" edit here is different than it is on good mourning, right?

i thought it was wrong on the demo, then i thought it was right again, and now it's cutting to the chorus after the first verse when it shouldn't.

Spasm

How in the god damned hell are people getting 1,300 ft stunt jumps in the middle of the city at Surfer's Paradise? I thought I absolutely crushed it at 550 ft, then I go look at the leader board. Smh.

peteeM

About Skill points, is there a cap how many you can get per skill chain?

I had like a 6mil chain earlier and that only gave me 5 points, doesn't seem right.

edit nvm, got answered a few pages ago.

RawNuts

So back when they were doing their demo rounds at E3 and such, they had this cockpit view enabled:
This was custom-tailored for the station, but I'm a huge fan of this viewpoint. If there is enough demand, can there be a chance of Playground eventually adding this in an update? Even a further-up cam like DiRT Rally or Driveclub would be awesome.

TheRed

So back when they were doing their demo rounds at E3 and such, they had this cockpit view enabled:

This was custom-tailored for the station, but I'm a huge fan of this viewpoint. If there is enough demand, can there be a chance of Playground eventually adding this in an update? Even a further-up cam like DiRT Rally or Driveclub would be awesome.

I hope so. It would push me even closer to buying a wheel.
I also wish it was possible for someone to mod VR support into this game...

Spasm

I would kill for a cockpit view that doesn't render the wheel. I already see my own, physical wheel. I don't want to see a 2nd one. It kinda lags, and doesn't rotate past 90 degrees. It's a little disorienting.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
This game is so good. VIP not working aside, I'm super pleased with it. Runs well on my PC for the most part, plays well with my T300RS wheel, looks great, is tons of fun and has a shitton of content.

witness

Also, the Falcon GT F 351 almost single-handedly makes VIP worth it; the damn thing is a hoot-and-a-half.

It's fantastic. Looks great and sounds great. I find myself much more attached to the Australian vehicles due to the location and that most of them are new to the series.

Whats the VIP/bonus problem?

It's fixed for new purchases, but people who purchased before today (maybe yesterday) have an issue where it doesn't recognize you own any of the Ultimate Edition bonuses. They posted they're working on a script to fix those still affected but no timeline.

AcridMeat

Banned
Finished my 22b livery. also did a regular subaru rally one.

Hopefully this allows me to be crazy rich and buy all the things lol
Ahh yessss fucking love it.

Can you do one for the Celica and/or Stratos? I want to relive Sega Rally Championship.

It's fantastic. Looks great and sounds great. I find myself much more attached to the Australian vehicles due to the location and that most of them are new to the series.

Absolutely, they're hugely charismatic cars that don't feature in games nearly as much as they should. Good on Playground for doing 'em justice.

Top Bottom