• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
CY9bESzUwAAxnzn.png

CY9bEdzUAAIaiM-.png

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/LoCQKmKf/file.html

After listening to Aesop Rock's Music For Earth Worms even more, I think this may be one of my favorite Aesop Rock albums. Something about it that makes it really good to my ears.

Purple Reign is a top 5 Future track lawd.

No Charge, Salute, All Right, Inside The Mattress, Perkys Calling, Hater Shit yesss I messes with this tape

As bloated as it is, Float is my favorite.

Float is terrific, too, but I'm biased, ha ha. He's one of my personal favorite rappers, so I'm going to want everything in his library and enjoy more of his music than the average listener. I wasn't too keen on Float first, but it grew on me quite a bit.

Syntsui

Purple Reign starts of really awful and gets better by the end of it. There are a couple of nice songs there but it's forgetable altogether.

It's his worse project since Beast Mode (which doesn't say much considering everything after that was great). It may grow on me, who knows.

MoodyFog

Purple Reign starts of really awful and gets better by the end of it. There are a couple of nice songs there but it's forgetable altogether.

It's his worse project since Beast Mode (which doesn't say much considering everything after that was great). It may grow on me, who knows.

Smh

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Whoever convinced me to check out this Kanan tape can just go ahead and slap yourself. This is the same garbage ass shit 50 has been on. But on worse production. Straight up waste of digital space. If this was a physical record I'd set it on fire and throw it a chipmunk. Fuck this ear dookie.

Syntsui

Whoever convinced me to check out this Kanan tape can just go ahead and slap yourself. This is the same garbage ass shit 50 has been on. But on worse production. Straight up waste of digital space. If this was a physical record I'd set it on fire and throw it a chipmunk. Fuck this ear dookie.

It's ok to dislike good things.

CoolOff

Yeah, I'm not feeling Kendrick on this. I mean, he's decent, but not what you've come to expect from him. He does find the flow towards the end of the first verse though.

Kanye went in though.

Courage

Been awhile since I heard Kanye flow like that. I still feel underwhelmed however. Hopefully these GOOD Friday tracks are just loosies to feed the fans and aren't on the actual album.

"come erykah badu me"
mjcry1.png

and ye with that late registration/mbdtf flow *whew.* new kanye + new future in less than 24 hours brehs. 2016 has blessed us already.

overcast

That's a pretty good track. Unlike New Friends this feels like more of a track that will not make the album.

Not sure either of the rappers sustains a consistent control over the beat. Plus it's a bit busy. But I like it off one listen.

Edit: Actually near the end of yeezy's verse he snaps. Some pretty good quotables by both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom