• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the schedule set in stone? I don't play Blaholics or Rabid Lobsters the way things are now. I want to crush em.

Looks like I play everyone in the division twice except Kelika Beasts.

Is there some rhyme and reason to this madness with the schedule?

Is the schedule set in stone? I don't play Blaholics or Rabid Lobsters the way things are now. I want to crush em.

Looks like I play everyone in the division twice except Kelika Beasts.

Is there some rhyme and reason to this madness with the schedule?

Nah, I think that's the default generated schedule. We can edit the schedules manually if you think we should change it up.

We're officially an hour out from the draft, so I think the teams are locked the way they are. GJLP and GJL2 are good to go, GJL3 is still a complete shitshow.

I'd be fine playing the other 5 teams in the division twice(10 games) with 3 other single game match-ups against the other division. Or I'd prefer to play everyone once(11 games) and 2 more from my division(how it was last year).

The way it is now is a mash of both which quite frankly makes no sense. Playing 4 of the 5 opponents in division twice and the other once. How does that make any sense?

I'd be fine playing the other 5 teams in the division twice(10 games) with 3 other single game match-ups against the other division. Or I'd prefer to play everyone once(11 games) and 2 more from my division(how it was last year).

The way it is now is a mash of both which quite frankly makes no sense. Playing 4 of the 5 opponents in division twice and the other once. How does that make any sense?
I'm down for doing the former if everyone else is. Doesn't really matter to me though

Edit: Just tried reshuffling the schedule a few times to see what happens, and the schedule is even worse now lol. Yeah I'm down for manually changing the schedule, although we'll need to come to an agreement on how we'll do it

I'm down for doing the former if everyone else is. Doesn't really matter to me though

I like the idea of playing everyone at least once, but given how division winners are weighted for playoffs, it probably makes more sense to play everyone within the division twice.

Or we can just drop divisions entirely and make the top two teams the top seeds for playoffs. I basically just adopted the setup from last year, but I'm not opposed to changing things if it's preferable.

Schedule maker: Each team plays divisional opponents twice and three other teams once.

Edit - I guess you can't see the schedule generated, but just click the first link and click "Make my schedule."
Schedule has been updated to reflect this in GJLP! Thanks for the link. Commishes, y'all may wanna set aside some time for this, as it took me a good 30 minutes to do

Also, as someone else suggested earlier, if you can please update your logo in your league to be your GAF avatar! It'll be easier for everyone to put teams and names together then

Overall really interesting JL3 draft. Huge overbids for awhile but it ended up making sense. I love my roster but sure, in hindsight throwing all of my excess towards a top 10 player would have made more sense. Maybe blow my fortune on Gronkowski rather than Reed and Olsen, etc.

For my lineup, I figure it works out like this:

QB: Russell
TE: Reed
RB: Devonta/Martin
WR: Baldwin/Tate
Flex: DWill at first, whomever survived later

Everyone else is a high profile lottery ticket to me, except Maclin.

Yeah JL3 was very interesting. I ended up at $0 at the end so I'm pretty happy about that. I overpaid for Hyde so I'm praying he manages to do something good this year with whoever is stuck trying to throw the ball for SanFran.

I only ended up getting a couple of my "most wanted" choices, ended up settling for my second choice at most positions.

Compbros

JL3 was hype, I sat on players to get who I wanted. Overall happy but would've liked one more stud at any position.

wbsmcs

Just finished my team in JL3. Tried going zero rb because of the ppr and none of my money was on the line >.<

QB: Dalton
WR: Julio, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Stefon Diggs
RB: Gore, Powell, James White, Spencer Ware, Tevin Coleman, Crowell, Justin Forsett
TE: Delanie Walker
D: Houston
K: empty (waiting to see if Forsett resigns with the Ravens before dropping him for a kicker)

Tracksuit getting Zeke for $57 at first pick may end up being a bargain... bunch of other RBs went for more money later in the draft

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I messed up maxed out my bench before getting a kicker and a tight end. Anyone open to trades let me know need to make space.

Man y'all finished fast! Some of the people in the Premier draft still need to draft 4-5 more players

And overall not too bad:

QB: Luck, Brees
RB: David Johnson, McCoy, Sims, Abdullah, Ware
WR: Cobb, Demaryius Thomas, J Brown, Shepard
TE: Gates, Eifert
K/DEF: Someone or another

Thought getting Brees would've screwed me over, but it's still a decent team besides not having a legit WR1

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I finally finished in GJL2:

QB: Brees
WR: AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, John Brown, Mohamed Sanu, Kamar Aiken
RB: Doug Martin, Jonathan Stewart, Ryan Mathews, Matt Jones
TE: Zach Ertz, Martellus Bennett
K: Justin Tucker
Def: Cin

I stuck to my strategy and walked away with $0. It was a good draft.

QB: Cam Newton
RB: Todd Gurley, Jeremy Hill, Chris Ivory, Devontae Booker
WR: Allen Robinson, Michael Crabtree, Tyler Lockett, Kevin White, Corey Coleman
TE: Zach Ertz, Julius Thomas
K/DEF: Devon Bell, New England

Got the players I wanted, which led to a top-heavy result.

Compbros

QB: Luck, Brady
RB: Jeremy Langford, Ryan Mathews, Gordon, Duke Johnson, Jay Ajayi
WR: Cooper, Jordan Mathews, Benjamin, Marvin Jones,
TE: Kelce, Barnidge
DEF/K: People.

QB: R. Wilson, D. Carr
RB: E. Lacy, CJ Anderson, C. Ivory, R. Jennings
WR: D. Baldwin, B. Cooks, M. Floyd, M. Wheaton
TE: G. Olsen, J. Graham, Z. Miller
K: B. Walsh
DEF: Vikings

Pretty solid team.

I still do not regret my $50 bid for Lacy. I think he has a monster comeback season.

QB: Rogers, T. Taylor
RB: Lacy, J. Stewart, Rawls
WR: Nelson, Decker,
TE: Gates
DEF: Broncos
K: Vinateri

Compbros

I'm just gonna make this post the facts and edit them in.

The first person to spend 100 dollars overall was Dr.Tracksuit of GJL3 with 117 spent in 4 rounds. CBB Team of ?? was the fastest in GJLP with 104 in 14 rounds and Eli's Red Bucket was the fastest of GJL2 with 120 in 5 rounds.

The last player to go for 20 dollars or more was Tom Brady in GJLP for $20 in round 82. Jeremy Langford went for the most the latest at $25 in round 70 of GJL3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom