• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

Looks like DJ Roomba (kept Luck in his line-up) will be our first AFK candidate.

Eli looks like he may be AFK also (Lynch still in his line-up), but it looks like it's just because he had no other options to plug in. He also made moves this week like putting Dunbar in and benching his players on bye

Sorry for being AFK. I set my alarm a few minutes before the first set of games kick off to make sure everything good, but this time I slept right through it.

And I Still almost got beat. Lol. Whew

Looks like I've got a good shot at being 2-2 after tonight's game.

Not too bad. Dez going down hurt bad, so if I'm at least mediocre until he's back, I'm fine with it.

Wow, now that's a trade! Also as a heads up BT Skullcrackers, be sure to drop two players BEFORE the trade is processed! If not, the trade will be cancelled because you'll have too many players on your roster

Omega

Banned
Murray and Lacy are up for trades.

Looking for RBs that aren't complete shit. Might consider throwing in Thomas Brady and downgrading at QB if the deal is good enough.

Bonethug

Wow, now that's a trade! Also as a heads up BT Skullcrackers, be sure to drop two players BEFORE the trade is processed! If not, the trade will be cancelled because you'll have too many players on your roster

It asked me what 2 players I wanted to drop if the trade processes so I think it will do it automatically.

Murray and Lacy are up for trades.

Looking for RBs that aren't complete shit. Might consider throwing in Thomas Brady and downgrading at QB if the deal is good enough.
Holy hell... Definitely shouldn't take long for you to get some offers then lol

It asked me what 2 players I wanted to drop if the trade processes so I think it will do it automatically.
Ah ok, yeah that should do. Guess in our case the other team manually dropped the player, then picked someone up on the wire before the trade went thru

Omega

Banned
Holy hell... Definitely shouldn't take long for you to get some offers then lol

Ah ok, yeah that should do. Guess in our case the other team manually dropped the player, then picked someone up on the wire before the trade went thru

i dont want to get rid of him but if it means getting some production out of another position it's a risk I might have to take.

I'm considering your offer btw, gonna wait on some more offers though.

I want to get in on some of these trades. :(
Gotta go out there and send some out! Eventually someone will be interested enough to accept or counter from there

i dont want to get rid of him but if it means getting some production out of another position it's a risk I might have to take.

I'm considering your offer btw, gonna wait on some more offers though.

That's fine, no rush at all on my end. Like I said, feel free to counter if you don't like a player or anything

Your team is nowhere near that bad, man. And if you have any weaknesses you don't like, trade. It's not like you don't have any trade pieces or anything

I'm averaging the least amount of points per a week in the league. My team isn't bad they've just underperformed. They look good on paper but the results are not there. I'm lucky to be 2-2.

Had Andre Johnson on my team...does absolutely nothing for 4 weeks. Cut him. He scores a TD. Meanwhile Hilton has 0 points for me so far. I told ya, if you cant beat my team your team has problems.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I made a huge mistake lol. Set lineup in a hurry with both Gore and Houston D. Fuck

Arkos

I swear every year I'm in top 3 at least of points against. I declare shenanigans

I am destined to spend all year losing. Every week a new player has his season high against me. This week is Murray with his biggest output by far.

I'm cutting Manning tomorrow. Feel free to pick him up, anybody who hates themselves.

Arkos

Sigh two goose eggs and 23 points on the bench. 0-5. Another classic Stupendous Men performance.

Jayhawk

Interesting trend from this week in premier league:
Both undefeated teams remain undefeated.
Both winless teams finally win.
Both 3-1 teams lose.

I finally won again, to go 2-3, and I can't even take satisfaction because I don't have a single RB and I'm up against the undefeated + most pts scored leader this week. D.Martin finally showed up and I had to rely on McFadden's garbage time points to pull through. Both are on bye and I'm looking at CJ Anderson starting again. Nothing good can come from that. Cam has a terrible matchup, so either I start Peyton (who I'm dying to drop) or pick up someone like Stafford (lol) or Cutler (kill me now).

Everyone in Off-Topic Division is 3-2 or 2-3. It's anyone's game still.

Fletcher

I finally won again, to go 2-3, and I can't even take satisfaction because I don't have a single RB and I'm up against the undefeated + most pts scored leader this week. D.Martin finally showed up and I had to rely on McFadden's garbage time points to pull through. Both are on bye and I'm looking at CJ Anderson starting again. Nothing good can come from that. Cam has a terrible matchup, so either I start Peyton (who I'm dying to drop) or pick up someone like Stafford (lol) or Cutler (kill me now).

Everyone in Off-Topic Division is 3-2 or 2-3. It's anyone's game still.

Just start Peyton against Cleveland.

Not sure if I should be happy that I'm first on the waiver wire list this week or depressed. At least I won't have any problem getting my replacement for Jamaal Charles

I blew a ton of FAAB money on KC RBs and I don't even care. Alex Smith isn't carrying them anywhere and the only somewhat viable RB I have is Doug Martin. I had to rely on McFadden last week. Woof. I have maybe 1 more week of Karlos Williams if he can even get off the concussion protocol.

hey hey, look what happened this week. Another player putting up his best game of the season against me. Totally shocked. What is even the point. I hate my team. I hate fantasy football. I hate that I don't hate any of this and just want to win :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom