• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

RetroMG

just wanted to throw this out there.
FUCK quicktopic!

I went looking for other options a while back, but there wasn't much in the way of alternatives. The best I've found is a board hosting system that lets you Password protect certain boards. We could use that and only give passwords out to certain people. (For Dead Threads, etc)

Sorian

Banned
I posted my little post-mortem in the ONUW thread. Basically a list of my fuck ups and why the wolves were so under powered (other than I did not promise a balanced game and damn did I deliver lol)

RetroMG

Hey, anyone on Steam Chat want to help me testing some stuff? If you don't have me on your friends list, it's RetroMG. (For some reason I can't add people.)

EDIT: HAH! Figured it out. Sorian, accept my friend request!

Sorian

Banned
Hey, anyone on Steam Chat want to help me testing some stuff? If you don't have me on your friends list, it's RetroMG. (For some reason I can't add people.)

EDIT: HAH! Figured it out. Sorian, accept my friend request!

Done!

I actually had 4 of you waiting on acceptance in there >_> I'm bad at looking at steam notifications.

You chuckleheads should use the Steam group chat more often. I have it open pretty much every time I'm on Steam but have never seen anyone else in it :/

Sorian

Banned
Why would you make the password "Palmer Sucks" ?

Oh well, thanks.

Edit: Oh good, you only have to do password once, logged out and back in and it still didn't ask me again.

Sorian

Banned
ALRIGHT

Sign-ups for ONUW 6 are NOW open. I don't know WHEN we will play it yet but I will give advance warning and for now, I just want to see who's available/interested,

1. Zippedpinhead
2. Fireblend
3. Coppanuva
4. ScraftyDevil
5. Hyperactivity
6. *Splinter
7. Terrabyte20xx
8. Sawneeks
9. MagnumBoy20xx
10. Lone_Prodigy
11. Ourolalelilolus
12. Blarg

Unlike my last game where I promised probable imbalance. Today, I promise you hopeful balance. These will be the roles in play:

Sentinel
Doppelganger
Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
Masons
Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Cursed
Tanner
Tanner's Wife

Zipped already signed up and I offer Retro a premium spot again. Zipped might get bumped if all newbies to ONUW sign up but I saw him request so I'm throwing him on.

Edit: Oh, sorry was writing the post Retro :p Not sure yet, if everyone who signs up is ok with a weekend game, I'm thinking of a discussion period going from sat afternoon to sun afternoon.

Double edit: But if not, it'll be similar timeframe next week.

RetroMG

I've got some good stuff cooking for the Gafia board. It looks like I can set up some detailed permissions as to who can or cannot access spectator threads.

ALRIGHT

Sign-ups for ONUW 6 are NOW open. I don't know WHEN we will play it yet but I will give advance warning and for now, I just want to see who's available/interested,

1. Zippedpinhead
2. Fireblend
3. Coppanuva

Unlike my last game where I promised probable imbalance. Today, I promise you hopeful balance. These will be the roles in play:

Sentinel
Doppelganger
Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
Masons
Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Cursed
Tanner
Tanner's Wife

Zipped already signed up and I offer Retro a premium spot again. Zipped might get bumped if all newbies to ONUW sign up but I saw him request so I'm throwing him on.

Edit: Oh, sorry was writing the post Retro :p Not sure yet, if everyone who signs up is ok with a weekend game, I'm thinking of a discussion period going from sat afternoon to sun afternoon.

put me in again

RetroMG

Let's make this a little more official

I've set up an external message board to host the threads that we would normally host on QuickTopic. (Spectator threads, Dead Threads, ONUW and other .5 games)

I give you

Outer Gafia

Come on over and sign up!

roytheone

Let's make this a little more official

I've set up an external message board to host the threads that we would normally host on QuickTopic. (Spectator threads, Dead Threads, ONUW and other .5 games)

I give you

Outer Gafia

Come on over and sign up!

You...... You mean we are finally free of the hell that is quicktopic?????

tumblr_nuau8f39Bg1tdyyjco1_500.gif

RetroMG

Trying it at work and the results are subpar now. Can't login or use most of the features due to activex being blocked.

Hm. Lame. I'll look into it.

EDIT: By look into it, I mean I'll poke around and see if there's anything I can do to make it use activex less. I am not hopeful.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
ALRIGHT

1. Zippedpinhead
2. Fireblend
3. Coppanuva
4. ScraftyDevil
5. Hyperactivity
6. *Splinter

Sentinel
Doppelganger
Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
Masons
Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Cursed
Tanner
Tanner's Wife

Hmm.... Sure why not? I'll play.

Palmer_v1

Hm. Lame. I'll look into it.

EDIT: By look into it, I mean I'll poke around and see if there's anything I can do to make it use activex less. I am not hopeful.

It's just the nature of the site and my work's security. I can always phone it in, if needed.

Sorian

Banned
ALRIGHT

1. Zippedpinhead
2. Fireblend
3. Coppanuva
4. ScraftyDevil
5. Hyperactivity
6. *Splinter
7. Terrabyte20xx
8. Sawneeks

Sentinel
Doppelganger
Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
Masons
Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Cursed
Tanner
Tanner's Wife

Where we are sitting now, btw. If I don't get a filled game by tonight-ish then I would expect the game to take place sometime during next week instead of the weekend time. Feel free anyone, I know you want to Roy, Ouro, etc.

Palmer wants to play too, I know it :p

Sawneeks

Banned
Where we are sitting now, btw. If I don't get a filled game by tonight-ish then I would expect the game to take place sometime during next week instead of the weekend time. Feel free anyone, I know you want to Roy, Ouro, etc.

Palmer wants to play too, I know it :p

Sign me up for this one! Depending on what time we start tomorrow I might miss the first part but I will be good for the rest of the game. :)

Palmer_v1

That would involve me having all of the role PMs and responses (if I care about flavor) written up already which may or may not be the case >_>

You should just run a smaller game for once, and see how it goes. I still think 10 is the most we should go, since that is what the actual game is balanced for.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
ALRIGHT

1. Zippedpinhead
2. Fireblend
3. Coppanuva
4. ScraftyDevil
5. Hyperactivity
6. *Splinter
7. Terrabyte20xx
8. Sawneeks

Sentinel
Doppelganger
Alpha Wolf
Mystic Wolf
Minion
Masons
Seer
Robber
Witch
Troublemaker
Drunk
Cursed
Tanner
Tanner's Wife

Would it be okay for me to join?

I haven't played ONUW before so I'm interested in trying it.

Sorian

Banned
You should just run a smaller game for once, and see how it goes. I still think 10 is the most we should go, since that is what the actual game is balanced for.

I really want to run this one Palmer D: Don't try to sway me!!!!!!!!!!

I have high hopes for adequate confusion that can cause a 24 hours discussion to get rough.

Would it be okay for me to join?

I haven't played ONUW before so I'm interested in trying it.

Of course! Have you taken a look through the old ONUWs for an idea of how it works?

Also no cheating with your brother! Even if you get same team.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Of course! Have you taken a look through the old ONUWs for an idea of how it works?

Also no cheating with your brother! Even if you get same team.
yeah, I followed him playing the last game so I have a basic idea on how it works.

Also, is this game gonna be on outer gafia?
If so,I'm going to need to make an account there.

Top Bottom