• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf recommend me a music app for Android

I'm looking for a music app that allows you to make playlists on your PC and then put on your phone.
Currently using aimp but as more and more songs I put on it I realise what a pain in the ass it is to manage songs and shit on it.

It's mainly used for my car.

SirTerry-T

I'm looking for a music app that allows you to make playlists on your PC and then put on your phone.
Currently using aimp but as more and more songs I put on it I realise what a pain in the ass it is to manage songs and shit on it.

I use Muzio, I'm presuming you can import playlists, not sure though.

I'd suggest Pulsar. Other than some themes, almost all features are found in the free version, and I believe it supports playlists. It has a great interface, and offers lots of options for sorting music.

Tams

WMP.

I jest, I jest. Though it was very good at it's job.

Foobar2000 still looks like it's from the 2000s, but it gets the job done. MusicBee is more modern, but I've never tried it.

Top Bottom