• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf. show off your pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

pmwzIWV.jpg

My girls Oppie (the black one in the back) and Arya (the B&W at the front) looking after me while I lay in bed dosed up on painkillers a couple of weeks ago

She likes Muslims and Mexicans.

She'll be our first female, and second half black, half white President.

She wants to build a wall of toys and expects me to pay for it.

Please vote Sachee 2020!
49fb7d504a.png

^
Can you post the gerbils? Please! Your Chihuahua is amazing.
I've always wanted a pair of gerbils, but they don't sell them where I live.

malfcn

I have to ask - what's it like living with THAT many cats? It seems like it would be a bit of a cluster, haha.

Big time is..fun. The other night there were 7 cats sprawled out around my wife. I just climb in between a few, and they wiggle around a bit until we all fit.

SaganIsGOAT

Over the past few days we spent a lot of time crying together, and talking about death. We talked about how all we can do, as caretakers of pets, is to give them as happy and healthy a life as we can, and that's what we did for Penny. We talked about how as people, all we can do is make the most of the time we have (I may have kinda quoted Gandalf here). My baby girl grew up a lot that week.

About as perfectly said as it can be. Their lives are so short, so why would we give them anything but the best experience possible? Losing my first dog that I got when I was 6 when I was 22 was heartbreaking. But let me tell you, death, and being around it, can be one of life's best teachers.

Ultima_5

recently adopted a 15 month year old wheaten terrier. she was given up cuz her old owners were retired and didn't expect a dog with this much energy. once she gets better in the leash she'll be an amazing dog. until then what she lacks in manners she makes up for in excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom