• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer July cover story: Halo 5 [Up: Character Shots]

GavinUK86

The final mission is totally going to be Chief, Locke, Buck and The Arbiter teaming up.

The last mission is going to involve Mal killing both the Chief and Locke and the Serenity coming in to land and Zoe and Kaylee greeting him, now you, the player as the spinoff Firefly game is confirmed.

Fireteam Osiris looks amazing!

FireteamOsiris.png

LOL Buck still has his name on the armor, some things never change :D

Somnia

For those questioning why Locke is hunting Chief... you really REALLY should listen to Hunt The Truth. It pretty much sets up why this is happening. I mean it hasn't 100% explained it yet, but you can pretty much gather what is happening in the lead up to Halo 5...

https://soundcloud.com/huntthetruth

The season finale is this Sunday with a 2 part finale. EXTREMELY well written and acted web series.

Just quoting for the new page because more people should listen to this.

BUCK!

cosy.

Why can't everyone have a reasonable looking helmet like the chief? why does everyone feel the need to bolt on 200 gadgets to their helmet?

Rememeber guys, if you ever get into a firefight with a spartan... shoot their groin.

That guy in the OP looks like that one real life dude in that gif where he raises his finger to say something or make a point, but then holds himself back. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

EDIT: Also, we don't know what to do with our hands lol

18457922229_82a318c5d3_b.jpg

KDC720

Those Buck and Locke models looking real good.

Blue team are fan favorites from the books, so nice to see they're finally going to be in a game in some fashion. Any word on who the other two members of Locke's team are? One looks kinda like Palmer be she wasn't exactly the most beloved character in H4.

I have to think the Spartan in white armor on Team Osiris is Palmer. She's a prominent character in the lore and it makes sense for her to be here

The time has come and so have I.

100% happy to see Buck back, especially after replaying ODST. It will be interesting to see Master Chief in a leadership role in the games, as opposed to taking orders instead.

farisr

As always, in for the campaign + co-op, day 1 (Getting a $20 discount). Now whether the MP will be fun for me, that's the question. Haven't truly liked Halo MP since 3/ODST (which feels dated to me now after trying it out in MCC). Wasn't able to try the Halo 5 Beta as I didn't have time during the days it was active.

16BitNova

Noobs. These guys are nothing to Blue Team.

As a fan of the novel The Fall of Reach, I can't wait for this! I'm currently playing through Halo 1 on the MCC and seeing Linda's cryotube information on the first level gets me all giddy with excitement to see her again. Not really looking forward to playing as Locke though. #teamchief. We'll see where this goes. Im also hoping for flashback gameplay sections. Possibly playing past missions from the books or at least some fun glimpses at the past. Please 343 :)

Sai-kun

Banned
That guy in the OP looks like that one real life dude in that gif where he raises his finger to say something or make a point, but then holds himself back. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

lmao

somebody at 343 put this on the back of the box as a selling point

u made it

Top Bottom