• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameInformer: Kingdom Hearts 3 Preview

That's a great catch on both the possible eye color of the foretellers and the evil eye on the Keyblades. I'm with you completely that the KH Team loves dropping small hints like that, and there's no way they Evil Eye is a coincidence at least (I guess it's possible the foretellers eyes not being visible are a design decision, but I have a felling you're right on th money on that one as well.)

The fact that Xehanort's blade has the goat in the same style as the other foretellers. If the game wasn't set so far in the past I'd bet on him appearing at some point, but again theres no way all of this is pure coincidence.

Interesting stuff, I'll have to look out for the localization!

Malyse

That's a great catch on both the possible eye color of the foretellers and the evil eye on the Keyblades. I'm with you completely that the KH Team loves dropping small hints like that, and there's no way they Evil Eye is a coincidence at least (I guess it's possible the foretellers eyes not being visible are a design decision, but I have a felling you're right on th money on that one as well.)

The fact that Xehanort's blade has the goat in the same style as the other foretellers. If the game wasn't set so far in the past I'd bet on him appearing at some point, but again theres no way all of this is pure coincidence.

Interesting stuff, I'll have to look out for the localization!

Keep in mind that keyblade have and are passed down. Aqua wielded Eraqus's Master Keeper, Kairi's Destiny's Embrace was originally Aqua's, and both Mickey and Sora wield the Starseeker. He could very well have gotten passed down the Capras blade. Or hell, he could have just found it. Signs indicate that he found the ruins of the Keyblade War during his travels. There's no reason he couldn't have found the keyblade there as well.

CryptiK

He leaves us with one last interesting tease. "The end also means a new beginning, and I'm certain that as this story arc ends, players will be able to look forward -- carrying this excitement -- for something new and different, never-before-seen in the series," he says. Where Kingdom Hearts III will lead us is anyone's guess, but it's far from the end of the franchise, and that's a good thing for dedicated fans.
Proper MMO kgo!

Keep in mind that keyblade have and are passed down. Aqua wielded Eraqus's Master Keeper, Kairi's Destiny's Embrace was originally Aqua's, and both Mickey and Sora wield the Starseeker. He could very well have gotten passed down the Capras blade. Or hell, he could have just found it. Signs indicate that he found the ruins of the Keyblade War during his travels. There's no reason he couldn't have found the keyblade there as well.

Hmm well I think its safe to say he probably didn't just randomly find it! Not least of which because it means all of the Evil Eye/Capras faction speculation you just showed us would probably have no point... but hey, I guess we'll just have to wait for the upcoming KHX upgrade/patch (and localization) to have a clearer picture. (Or until KH3, as I don't see anything completely clearing up until then!)

Top Bottom