• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

~ GAMERS FIGHT BACK! ~ Posters KIT ready to print to inform sheeples about the X1

Veronica

Banned
cc1.png

Gold Member
Hahaha that's awesome, fight the good fight people!

It's the middle of the night and I think I just woke my wife laughing. I don't think she will understand - maybe she will let me put on our front door? Hahahaha

MisterHero

I'd like the industry to try and solve it on its own. It won't and that's sort of infuriating, but complaining to casual/non-gaming people just feels like whining.

Neiteio

I picture my dudebro suitemate from back in the college dorms being PISSED once he tries to play used games on the Xbone.

Way to kill an xboner, if you know what I'm saying.

If you're picking up what I'm putting down.

If you catch my drift.

Pyronite

Breaking News: Steambox confirmed, Valve 'to block used game sales and rentals'

Gamers cool with it as long as there are 'sw33t s4l3s'.

Mikey Jr.

Not a fan of what MS are doing with the Xbox, and have always been planning on getting a PS4 so I don't really care about what happens to the Xbox, but this is just dumb.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Vote with your wallets. Don't start forcing agendas down peoples throats.

kvn

This is killing me. Best day on GAF in a long time. Culmination in serious videagayme business and mad photoshop skills. Font, colors, overall composition... top notch poster.

VariantX

There's no need for this. If people happen to ask you about the new XBOX in conversation, just simply state why you wouldn't buy one, and leave it at that.

sibarraz

Banned
You see, from a foreigner point view, I think that the United States has a lot of problems which need a response from his people

This is not one of them

UrbanRats

Oh my God, i can't believe i'm even doing this, but really:

1) We actually do not know how the hell the blocking of used games and online requirements work, so you cannot "inform" anyone (since neither can Microsoft, sadly).

2) I personally do not care that much about Backward compatibility, it's something only the WiiU will be doing, with obvious disadvantages on the HW side.

3) The always connected Kinect is also not that big of a deal for me, having a peripheral being a standard is the only way to make it somewhat relevant, remember when the 360 launched an SKU without an hard drive? Yeah now *that* was a shit idea.

So sorry, i don't feel like supporting this, until we know a little bit more.
This is totally MSFT's fault here, for being fucking idiots and not knowing their own shit 5 months away from launch, but still, before going around looking like an ass, at least be sure you can actually inform people with facts.

If this was sarcastic, however, my hats off to you, i can't even tell anymore.

brian!

like I'm all for flyering and handing out literature about things you care about

but u kno, pls care about something more meaningful :(

vctor182

You've missed the most important thing.

Microsoft will not be giving you 100% ownership of the games you will buy. All the rest of physical media does not do this, you can lend, borrow, sell CD, DVD, Books, BR, etc. but for games they want you to pay a fee to sell/buy used games and limit lending/borrowing them.

Top Bottom