• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

~ GAMERS FIGHT BACK! ~ Posters KIT ready to print to inform sheeples about the X1

smr00

Banned
Stuff like this really makes me want xbone to just fall on their face at E3 and and continue to make stupid decisions so i can keep seeing all the rage.

It's glorious.

wildfire

Banned
Yeah man I mean, seriously who wou

9NcI6UH.jpg

Where is the original image from?

Ximdbnt.jpg

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Pfft. This one I expected to see yesterday.

do you guys know Segata..?

vcRkSQz.jpg

he woke up... (hasn´t tweeted since November)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo

Shuri is Mel Gibson.

Microsoft are the English.

Everyone else is Neogaf.

Lynd7

I don't see any of our opposition to the system and the policies will matter much in the end unfortunately. Too many more people who play games more casually won't care about a lot of this stuff, if they can still play, thats usually good enough.

If Microsoft brings in a lot of games people want to play, most will swallow the conditions imposed on them anyway.

.la1n

segata is prolly the best poster gaming side has seen, shockingalberto is about as good as we've had since

ya'll should prolly heed his advice on Yakuza 5 2013 GOTY on this matter

ShockingAlberto? Pshhhh.

joking.

I do miss Segata, seems if we can keep people like Timedog and Blamespace around we could have hung on to him.

RSLAEV

Where is the original image from?

Alexander Rodchenko. One of the founders of Russian Constructivist Design. But you also might recognize the composition from this Franz Ferdinand album cover
eEUlepi.jpg

Apparently the translation is “Lengiz. Books on all the branches of knowledge,” and it's an advertising poster for the Leningrad Department of Gosizdat (State Publishing House)

But I couldn't figure out how to reinterpert the translation into anti-DRM propoganda

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Take legitimate concerns, blow them up to ridiculous proportions and make silly pictures to discredit any complaints. It's great when people outside of companies do their work for them. Especially under the guise of being "funny" or "clever."

Videoneon

Some of the posters are kinda awkward but I support the spirit of this topic and OP's suggestion (getting the word out.) Minus the large amount of people shitting on it (SRS BZNS), of course.

This is the best community trolling since Drinky Crow, and great attention for the Xbone.

It's sad that the message (at least divorced from the lulz) is a valid one, too.

Eteric Rice

GUYS, HEY GUYS!

So, to the general population, seeing this kind of stuff wouldn't really mean anything. I mean, there really isn't an explanation on these posters telling customers what's going on.

Each of these posters should have a link to a website made to tell them what Microsoft is doing, and why it's bad.

Otherwise they just look like cryptic posters.

Toparaman

Banned
Yeah I agree but I wonder how many people will actually buy into and follow through.

Thinking about someone being so enraged that they would actually do something like is pretty funny actually.

Good show OP

I think the OP was being satirical, but there are definitely people in this thread that seriously think this needs to be done. This is NeoGAF.

Pop

And when MS rolls out their lineup of games at E3 everyone will shut up and "forget" about the used game stuff.

It's really not that big of a deal.

It goes beyond the used game troubles. I'm sure you're well aware of the other problems with Xbone right now, so I'm not going to waste my time on that.

Games alone can't save it now.

"Xbone"? No. I'm going to call it the MS Stalker. That's what it is. Your very own expensive stalker. A song from The Police comes to mind, "I'll be watching you..."

Top Bottom