• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

~ GAMERS FIGHT BACK! ~ Posters KIT ready to print to inform sheeples about the X1

Godslay

Banned
His opinion on internet requirements with.xbone, basically if you cannot afford internet, don't buy it. He came off like a dick but that's Twitter for ya.

Sounds like the truth. Just like anything else though. Can't afford it, don't try to buy it.

MILLION MAN MARCH ON XBOX CAMPUS UNTIL WE HAVE DON MATTRICK'S HEAD

The reality

QlZFRwy.jpg

RSLAEV

This is great, and some of you seriously need to get a freaking sense of humor ffs.

Finally....a cause I can believe in.

Why are these kind of threads even allowed here? It's too fucking stupid for consumption.

Wtf... Dude its called a JOKE. God! Lighten UP
Every idiot that actually responds to this thread with genuine disgust is a cancer upon this forum. The worst type of fanboy-the one that actually believes that video games are Serious business

UberTag

I'm actually rather interested in the notion of someone from this community going out and making public appearances and earning slots on talk shows to preach about these infringements the market is making on our rights.

That is an entertaining thought.
I'm calling Jimmy Fallon's people as we speak.
I want to wrestle Arthur Gies in a vat of Doritos & Mountain Dew in a winner-take-all tustle over gamer's rights.

Well this is the stupidest thing I'm going to see today and I just got to work.

(Well, stupid in a funny sort of way, I'll give you that!)

Yupp.

I get it that some people are annoyed about used games, but lets wait until they present the information a bit more clearly before we all grab our pitchforks.

This might be the absolute dumbest thing I've seen the last few days as far as threads on X1 go, and that's saying something.

You need a new hobby.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Forced HDMI. I remember being pissed that the original Xbox 360 didn't have an HDMI port. It's 2013 for crying outloud. If you are playing one of these without an HDTV, it's time to upgrade.

This is so bad, its like saying "I don't like Ford trucks so nobody else should buy them!"

If you don't like it don't buy it. If you want a console that does things different start your own company and do it right; obviously if the decisions they make are as bad as you are claiming it will flop.

VALIS

Why are these kind of threads even allowed here? It's too fucking stupid for consumption.

This thread is a joke. If you wan a good chuckle, look at the people who are "right on!"-ing this shit or making similar, serious threads of their own.

We must take to the streets and inform the masses about this consumer entertainment device which they don't have to buy and probably won't anyway! And then we will be free!!

Cheech

I have the sudden urge to watch Starship Troopers. Not reading the book, though, due to overblown DRM concerns I am going to voice in a half dozen Amazon reviews.

Cock of War

( ゜∀゜)彡 Hear hear!!

It's time we fight back, Gamers! We cannot let the industry impose their tyrannical ways on us, long time supports of our hobby! I'm including with this post TWO important documents; print them, share them, spread them on facebook, Get people talking!

I'm doing my part:

Poster:

edit:
m(_ _)m WITH ALL RESPECT AND MUCH LOVE TO MLK. THE QUOTE IS FOR INSPIRATION m(_ _)m

Poster 2:

_| ̄|○ THE GAMERS' RIGHTS MOVEMENT IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE AS IMPORTANT AND SOCIETY CHANGING AS THE MAN'S WORK.

Poster by Poimandres
xboned.jpg

Poster by Zabant (OMG)
1wIrChc.jpg

Flyier:

Newsletter:

Card:

Suggested places to drop these:

• College Dorm
  • Local gaming stores
  • Gaming Convention
  • Your local youth groups
  • Church
  • your gym's locker room
  • your SPA chapter
  • Bus Stations
  • Homeless Shelters (´ー`)

You can leave the card everywhere! Write your email and ask people to mail you with their questions and tell them the TRUTH! The general public must be informed! This post is ~OPEN SOURCE FRIENDLY~, feel free to edit the poster and card to add your own arguments and/or content! ( ̄ー ̄)

Get people talking! Become your own local truth giver! Spread knowledge to your friends, family and online buddies!

More posters and designs to come! Inspiration is overflowing me!!!

Spread like wild fire! (・ω・` )

So free ads for xbox!1? Nah

McLovin

yeah no thanks, one of my friends from work asked me about it. I told him about the used games, and always online stuff. Half way through I sounded like a fanboy making shit up, I'm pretty sure he didn't believe any of it. Xbox One speaks for itself, let people find out on their own.

yeah no thanks, one of my friends from work asked me about it. I told him about the used games, and always online stuff. Half way through I sounded like I was just making shit up, I'm pretty sure he didn't believe any of it. Xbox One speaks for itself, let people find out on their own.

It's self aware?! Why didn't Microsoft mention that at the conference?

Cyrano

A bit... hyperbolic. Still, 10/10 for hilarity.

Yes, the X-Box is terrible for consumer rights, but that isn't the same as civil rights.
It's self aware?! Why didn't Microsoft mention that at the conference?
I'm sorry Dave, but I can't let you find this out until E3...

Just don't buy it. lol

It's safe to say MS will never be #1 in worldwide sales. So even if it is successful i doubt all that crap will become the norm.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Poor taste man....

Even in satire I would never use people who risked their lives/died/were killed in an attempt to make a positive impact on civil/human rights in the world. That's too significant to joke about. Even jokingly, using their likenesses just shows no respect.

Are you going to use the self-immolation of Thich Quang Duc as well? ....

Their forcing us to use HDMI and the system is not Backward Compatible. This is a huge outrage

Where are the posters to bring back Floppy disc drives in computers and cassette players in cars?

This reminds me of the people who protest Obamacare

shandy706

This is just sad. Thankfully I don't take gaming THIS seriously.

How about putting the money for ink and paper into helping the hungry or something worthwhile.

(As if this is a joke, lol...wink wink)

Top Bottom