• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 - Official Multiplayer Beta Tips

TMWNN35

But I redeemed it because I didn't play Gears UE, so aside from the open beta, this was the one way to register that I have the beta in case they give rewards in Gears 4 for just having it tied to your Gamertag. Plus I didn't want to just give away something someone generously offered as a giveaway.

The beta reward are linked to the level you reach during the beta period by playing the game. I don't think you get anything for just redeeming a key.

Warxard

Banned
hb in gears1/2 was pretty useless, in 3 they made it a viable weapon but now its just going to be lancer/gnasher all the time. and i dont understand why hb is in the game while digger isnt because they are both locust weapons. how they explaining that one

Man, HB in Gears 2 was my shit. :p

Hammerburst, Torque Bow, Boomshot are all manufactured weapons. Digger and Inks are organic weapons.

pizzacat

Banned
seeing as they're going down the microtransaction/cardpack route I would think that all the past cog and locust characters are on the table.
I want to believe that but with the direction of "fuck judgment" (a good one at that) I feel like they'll forget about the great skins from there

Top Bottom