• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Shame we can't do more than one system. Would love to play with my PC buddies too.

Although I guess I could just create another Uplay account.

Honestly wonder if that's a special unlimited use code from Ubisoft as an apology for the invites taking forever to send out.

Although once they see how many people that's let in, they may cut it off soon. :p

THIS CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED

This code has reached its redemption limit

Ye... I just tried. I got greedy though, created another account to try PC too.

NGAgZ.gif

KAP151

Did I miss something, this is already finished or is it just down for maintenance?

It says' Technical test is closed, thank you for your participation' on the title screen?

Stasis

Still looking for a PC code. Will join and play with a group seeking a member also...

Send by PM if you have one. I can also join Quebec groups, j'suis un de vous =P

None of the friend invites I've sent out have produced an email - some have been waiting more than 24h. Are other people successfully getting emails?

invisibleB

Neo Member
None of the friend invites I've sent out have produced an email - some have been waiting more than 24h. Are other people successfully getting emails?

Most seem to be getting them but backed up! Don't forget they have got to be on your friends list or ubi friends list invite sent to them before sending beta invite :)

Feel free to try me :p psn/ubi I'd invisibleB

Top Bottom