• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Dan have to be so cruel?
Iuc8Z6K.png

Dan to play as Waluigi ?

If you want to keep Jimmy from splitting the thread you will have to offer him more powers, welfare reform and control over oil revenues.

Although if he does go then he will soon be begging to come back when his thread falls on it's arse.

1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

Also i guess i am back on team reptile

mortalkombatxreptile9hegs.gif

Zaph

I have this theory that Dan waits for content complaints to start appearing in this thread, prints them, and uses it to convince Jeff it's time for another MPP.

Alfredo

Why does Dan have to be so cruel?

When I met Dan at PAX South, I was wearing my "anime Dean Ambrose" cosplay. When I pointed out my shirt he made sure to tell me "Oh! Well I don't know what that is!"

Suuure Dan, sure. You won't be saying that once we get Miku to Wrestlemania!

Then again, Dan was super drunk at the time, so he might not have been thinking straight! :p

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Someone donated some money to a charity and got Alex's name into this season's last edition of Breaking Madden. Like all of the rest of the players on the Seahawks, FS Alex Navarro (#20) is 5'0", 160 lbs, and too stupid face in the right direction. Breaking Madden remains great.

I didn't realize they were even doing another season. Guess I've got some catching up to do.

When I met Dan at PAX South, I was wearing my "anime Dean Ambrose" cosplay. When I pointed out my shirt he made sure to tell me "Oh! Well I don't know what that is!"

Suuure Dan, sure. You won't be saying that once we get Miku to Wrestlemania!

Then again, Dan was super drunk at the time, so he might not have been thinking straight! :p

I would get that picture framed if I was you.

Xeteh

Seems correct, or is it one hour late? It converts to your local time remember.

For whatever reason it has shown the wrong time for me for a few months. I'm PST and it is showing me Central times on the Coming Up window. I can't figure out how to fix it either.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Between Mario Party Party 3, recording the first episode of Danswers, and my dad coming into town on Thursday, there's no way MGS happens this week. Rest assured that I'm pushing for it sooner rather than later, however.

santeesioux

I watched The Rock after hearing them talk about it on the Bombcast or where ever it was they mentioned it. It was nice to see a Michael Bay movie from when he still had some talent.

Quenk

Between Mario Party Party 3, recording the first episode of Danswers, and my dad coming into town on Thursday, there's no way MGS happens this week. Rest assured that I'm pushing for it sooner rather than later, however.

I trust you to make it happen and it'll be worth the wait. Hopefully, we'll have some shenanigans with you and your dad to hold us over until then.

Tucah

you speak so well

That's more than enough to make up for no MGS3, keep the fantastic content coming!

Myggen

For whatever reason it has shown the wrong time for me for a few months. I'm PST and it is showing me Central times on the Coming Up window. I can't figure out how to fix it either.

Yeah, I can't find a timezone option in the site settings. I would PM Rorie if I were you, it's probably an easy fix that either you or they can do.

edit: Paul on UPF? Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom