• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Real talk on thread making ethics: I don't like it when posters make short LTTPS or LTTP's before they have played the game. That's not a LTTP.

I wonder if they will try out the graphics features in Nioh. Will they go for resolution or framerate?

Edit- Also, really liking the music choices in the pre-show today. Very cinematic sounding.

justjim89

I'm an hour into this Hitman QL, and it's hilarious how bad they are at the game and how seemingly oblivious they are to the information they're receiving. I don't see how they finish it within this video without just running and shooting everyone. It doesn't help that neither of them has any patience and sometimes Hitman requires waiting. So fucking funny, though.

That being said, there are way too many suspicious people in the lab area. They made it feel like Absolution.

New thread!

oti

Banned
EHSWUlE.png

Man, they break the AI in Hitman in a way i haven't seen in 8 hours of playing the new level.

hahaha the guard being confused by their science-ing was pretty great

e: I just realized that's NE-YO on the side, but pretty much because it took me like 10 minutes to remember NE-YO existed

justjim89

Good to hear they'll probably be doing a part 2 to Sapienza. As much fun as it is watching them fumbling around, if they paid a bit more attention to the information they're given and really understood the mechanics, they wouldn't fail half as much as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom