• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

Where is the third-party turbo-DS4 when you need one?
edit: forget it, controllers don't have the required magicks

I was joking about my lazy Digimon-themed GBGAF thread, but damn I didn't think it would actually be a better idea. I was always under the assumption that these were always planned in advance.

jaina

I was joking about my lazy Digimon-themed GBGAF thread, but damn I didn't think it would actually be a better idea. I was always under the assumption that these were always planned in advance.

They are. By multiple people. Some even have finished/ almost-finished threads ready, but aren't available in the time of need for totally reasonable reasons. This thread shouldn't be someone's highest priority :p

edit: ALEX! I paused the stream in shock

Myggen

Welcome to the Giant Bomb thread. We talk about Giant Bomb here, not anime. Never anime.

Wrestling is probably okay in limited quantities.

I'd be okay with F1 talk, but I don't think many other people would appreciate that.

Amiibo are a touchy subject. Tread lightly.

At least copy an older OP or something Anjin, this is just depressing.

Hell, copy your own old OP.

MMaRsu

Banned
This really is a bummer. I got no clue why their game is acting up like this. Havent seen any reports anywhere of server issues. Here on gaf or anywhere else really.

Robaperas

rMHwpHM.jpg

No one can deny His power.

mattp

vinny should cut all the downtime out so it looks like one continuous gameplay video without the pausing for disconnects

Phionoxx

Any place to watch the Ni-Oh stream? I got to it late and scrubbed back to the beginning, and then was watching it and the page automatically went to the "there is currently no live show" on it's own once the stream ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom