• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo

This game looks pretty cool... should I buy a copy before the prices on eBay go crazy like every time Giant Bomb shows off a neat old game?

Mr. F

Banned
This narrator sounds like Big Jeffrey.

"Drop 'Em!"

Cape spinning is the new Tren...Iron Brigade saluting.

I miss Iron Brigade, had a lot of fun with it at the time. Kind of hoping Double Fine revisits it someday, despite my enjoying their ambition and giving them the benefit of the doubt sometimes I feel Iron Brigade was their most fully-realized product since their big-budget release days.

Okay, this is the current LLAP winner:

B-4RSciUMAAbjjM.jpg

This really doesn't seem like fun. Maybe it's just because he's solo and you need a group of guys.

Also it's really annoying me that he keeps walking in the wrong direction when the map doesn't rotate.

sjack

Banned
"The creator does not have eyes, nose, ears, mouth or hands. The creator cannot see, smell, hear, taste or touch."

-Tim Allen

daydream

Banned
This is in that weird camp of PS4 indie games like Galak-Z and Secret Ponchos that still somehow haven't come out yet.

Secret Ponchos came out in December (was a PS+ game, too).

Looking forward to Galak-Z.

I don't like any of Arrowhead's games and Helldivers probably won't change that, from the looks of it.

Zaph

Magika is some of the best 'co-op' fun I've had. With 4 players all trying to pull off spells, it just turns into a insane shit-show.

Had no idea those guys were doing a Sony explosive.

Largo

Are people being fuckin' weird in the chat again? Other than five people replying to me why Samantha is a Swedish chocolate expert, seems like there's some sub-thread of people complaining about....something.

Mr. F

Banned
Are people being fuckin' weird in the chat again? Other than five people replying to me why Samantha is a Swedish chocolate expert, seems like there's some sub-thread of people complaining about....something.

Just do what I do and hide the chat/pretend the GB community doesn't exist 89% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom