• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwimpy

Dans been playing it since atleast Friday, probably earlier than that. (Most likely earlier than that.) I think Brad has been playing as well. I don't think we know if Vinny/Alex have received copies.

I think it will be reviewed by either Brad or Dan. Most likely Dan.
Vinny said he's buying a copy on Tuesday. GB West recieved both codes of the game. Brad said he was getting his ass kicked by it in UPF and Dan (and Brad) hasn't said a word about the game on twitter I believe.

Just don't see this game getting reviewed. Expect a lot of content in general though. Can't wait for Vinny content.

Vinny said he's buying a copy on Tuesday. GB West recieved both codes of the game. Brad said he was getting his ass kicked by it in UPF and Dan (and Brad) hasn't said a word about the game on twitter I believe.

Just don't see this game getting reviewed. Expect a lot of content in general though. Can't wait for Vinny content.
It's under embargo, of course they're not tweeting about it.

Honestly I can see Dan reviewing it. That man has a knack for writing reviews since he joined GB, and I'm pretty sure that out of all the members, he's written the most reviews in the 2014-2015 block that he's been at GB.

That's why I like Dan alot. He's just great.

Frenden

Banned
Writing reviews for print instills a brevity that runs counter to what we're used to on Giant Bomb.

(I just had a magazine gig where my total word count for a hardware review was 400. Oof.)

Dan's used to being brief. I don't mind the style. Get in, inform, get out.

justjim89

tumblr_nlndksQHZp1u5eu8ao1_1280.png

Jason, your midwest is showing.

Watching the new Demo Derby, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that Dan hates text-based RPGs. (Or maybe it's just JRPG or story-driven games in general?)
Wasn't that the first time he appeared on video for a QL? When they did the Infinity QL?
Yeah, I think that's the first time Jason co-pilotted a video. But he established his nickname "Eagle eyes" in a bunch of QLs before that, by telling people what they're missing.

Giant BEast Playdate: Bloodborne? Yes, please!

Did you just say you don't understand why people like Seinfeld or Kiss in this thread back-to-back and then get weirdly offended when I suggested My Own Worst Enemy by Lit is a bad song?
A little late replying but maybe I should restate my answer. Please tell me whyyyyyyy you think this way about Lit... And IIIIII don't really understand it... I think you didn't get my poor wit... But you're gone. Gone.

Rapstah

A little late replying but maybe I should restate my answer. Please tell me whyyyyyyy you think this way about Lit... And IIIIII don't really understand it... I think you didn't get my poor wit... But you're gone. Gone.

Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk? I didn't mean to call you that.

Jintor

Writing reviews for print instills a brevity that runs counter to what we're used to on Giant Bomb.

(I just had a magazine gig where my total word count for a hardware review was 400. Oof.)

Dan's used to being brief. I don't mind the style. Get in, inform, get out.

I wrote for print too man (450 word single-pagers!). Just not a fan of Dan's style really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom