• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

megamerican

Im not really sure why people have a problem with Satterfield? I like Invisible Walls, any reason you guys don't like him?

I am an oddball, though. I enjoy Pachter as well.

Invisible Walls is good. I mostly watch it because they seem to drop a lot of veiled information that isn't supposed to be revealed.

Satterfield gets a bad rap I'm guessing because he has a Navarro-esque voice. People seem to hate that.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Geoff killed it. Great to be able to hear his honest reactions.

Yup. I hope he does this more often (maybe he does, really my first time I'm listening to some kind of podcast/bombcast.)

jett

D-Member
The doom and gloom surrounding Nintendo seems like it's for real this time, man. Everyone's crazy down on them and everything they're done, and with good fucking reason. I wonder how Nintendo is feeling and what are they doing regarding the reaction they got.

Cartman86

Banned
I don't know. I remember playing Medal of Honor 1 and Quake II on PSone and switching to dual analog and thinking it was amazing.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad they're finally ripping on Nintendo.

jett

D-Member
Definite truth bombs being dropped on Nintendo.

I'd say the Wii U is in a much worse situation than the Dreamcast was, a transitional console. It doesn't even the momentary graphical leap.

I'd say the Wii U is in a much worse situation than the Dreamcast was, a transitional console. It doesn't even the momentary graphical leap.

Yeah, it kind of depends on how much of a leap the other two are and when they actually launch, but it is in a really weird place.

if Nintendo is losing anything, its part of its core audience. That was all the Dreamcast had, no casual side.

It's hard to imagine all those casual players wanting to upgrade right away primarily for HD.

Guacamelee! looks fuckin amazing

hope it ends up on Steam eventually

yeah, totally. on one hand I'm happy to see these smaller devs get support from Microsoft/Sony, but on the other I'm greedy and want a PC version. In some cases to double dip. I'm getting Retro City Rampage for Vita and PC.

Top Bottom