• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpuia

It took Dan a bit to click with the beastcast crew despite already having a year on the team while in the west. I'm sure Abby will find her groove within the east team with time. Ben has the lucky circumstances of already having worked with the goofballs of the west.

As far as finding their place, I think it took Patrick the longest and Austin just fell into the groove like the puzzle piece that was always missing.

strafer

hmm ok. Ill catch up during the summer. I got from that exchange that
Barry, or an older version
was Savitar. I dont even know if it was revealed on the show yet, but by now I'm guessing it had to have been.

That is correct, but I had a hard time hearing what exactly Rorie was saying but I heard the name Savitar;

something something emerge like Savitar.

ev0

That is correct, but I had a hard time hearing what exactly Rorie was saying but I heard the name Savitar;

something something emerge like Savitar.

haha cool okay, thanks. Yeah, it was more of what Jeff (I think it was him) said before that that tipped me off. I'll spoiler it in case
the guys were riffing something about time travel and meeting yourself, then Rorie made the Savitar mention

Gjerven

I finished What Remains of Edith Finch yesterday.

Great art style, cool idea but tbh the story didn't do anything for me, and that'd probably because I'm stupid and didn't understand it.

I'm kinda in the same boat, but I think parts of the story is just open for the sake of making players draw their own conclusions to it (which I'm not a big fan of). Reading the OT helped a bit afterwards to see what other people thought.

LiK

Finished Beastcast and Abby fit right in with the crew. She started talking more as the show went on. But she doesn't try to talk over anyone which was good. Good debut.

Jintor

It took Dan a bit to click with the beastcast crew despite already having a year on the team while in the west. I'm sure Abby will find her groove within the east team with time. Ben has the lucky circumstances of already having worked with the goofballs of the west.

As far as finding their place, I think it took Patrick the longest and Austin just fell into the groove like the puzzle piece that was always missing.

patrick definitely took his time to jive with everyone. He had it down by the first GOTY that year I think but he was a bit hit or miss for quite a while, from memory.

Zaph

PUBG is 2017's Hitman for endless shenanigans

I'm kinda in the same boat, but I think parts of the story is just open for the sake of making players draw their own conclusions to it. Reading the OT helped a bit afterwards to see what other people thought.

The game started so strong with absolutely incredible production values, but the ending fell hard into that lazy mystery/sci-fi storytelling trope of not being able to stick the landing so they just hope the emotional weight will carry it home. Life is Strange had the same problem.

It feels like a way of guilting the audience - make you feel bad for wanting answers its about the journey/characters etc etc.

Tagyhag

Currently listening to the Beascast, Abby is already fitting in perfectly.

Say what you will about how long the hiring processes take, they're still at 100% success rate in regards to the person fitting in the Giant Bomb mold.

TraBuch

Banned
Wait. Isn't that the wrong definition of min/max? Going all strength at the expense of all the other stats in Skyrim would be the opposite of min/maxing, no? Min/maxing would be making the best possible character with the least amount of loss. Or in Persona, reading a guide so you can do every possible thing in one playthrough.

Currently listening to the Beascast, Abby is already fitting in perfectly.

Say what you will about how long the hiring processes take, they're still at 100% success rate in regards to the person fitting in the Giant Bomb mold.

The hiring complaints usually come from CBSi I thought? As in, it takes them months to do the paperwork.

Zaph

AP3L1bG.png

Too late Alex, it's been decided.

Harpuia

Everyone in GB is way taller than I am.
:(
5'8"

I remember when Jeff did a thing in NYC at the NYU game center that he was a massive lumbering man. His largeness was more apparent in person. It was pretty funny, my brother and I were waiting at the front of the line for the event, and them Alex and Jeff casually walk up to the door and go inside. It was quite surreal. Also kinda funny how worked up I got over seeing these otherwise regular dudes in person.

LiK

What about Sonic Shuffle.
And the uhm handheld Mario Partys?

Luckily for them, trying to capture 3DS games is impossible unless you're using that kit that Nintendo provided for GBWest and I doubt Vinny will do off-camera for the screens.

MP clones? Well, that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom