• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Vive stream | What a Time to Be a Vive!

Bsigg12

Man, ideally you'd have a cable suspension system so you're not constantly afraid of where you're walking.

I guess people have been saying hitting the cable with your hands instead of your legs/feet is far more distracting and suspendeding the cables causes that to happen.

xanavi

They considered doing just that.

Oh ya, I bet you could rig something up with what you've got sitting around in a video production environment.

I guess people have been saying hitting the cable with your hands instead of your legs/feet is far more distracting and suspendeding the cables causes that to happen.

It's the thought of potentially stepping onto the cable and yanking on the PC or headset that makes me anxious.

Oh ya, I bet you could rig something up with what you've got sitting around in a video production environment.

To me it's the thought of potentially stepping onto the cable and yanking on the PC or headset that makes me anxious.
There is a breakout box so there isn't much chance of the PC coming with it if you yank too hard.

kinggroin

Banned
This is pretty cool. Anyone here tried it out? Are there different themed courses?

Yes, its awesome. lets you walk around a little bit, but the intricate courses that are in tight spaces can be a bit cramped and get in the way of the actual putting.

Yeah me too. Girl I'm dating is crazy for Wicked, but last time I was in London it was that or Book of Mormon and it had to be the latter.

VR musicals, let's go!

You made the right choice -- I got to see The Book of Mormon during the national tour last year and it was worth every bit of hype. Now if we could only get a tour of Hamilton (which, going by the ticket sales, is not leaving Broadway anytime soon...).

Kinsei

Banned
Yes, its awesome. lets you walk around a little bit, but the intricate courses that are in tight spaces can be a bit cramped and get in the way of the actual putting.

That does sound fun (aside from some courses getting in the way of putting). I'll certainly check it out when I get a Vive.

Jesus, they're still going? Figured they'd be done by time I got back from work lol.

From the tiny bit I've been able to watch so far, there are more Vive games I'm interested in than Oculus. (Though most of those games will be on all platforms soon enough.)

xanavi

V/\
1x

Top Bottom