• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombs Dota 2 Beta TNT Livestream [4PM PDT, Midnight GMT]

SmokinDan

I enjoyed what the parts I got to watch (2nd game, I think) and having a few hundred hours in Dota 2 helps a lot but whoever was controlling the camera was doing a terrible job and was checking net worth during fights and the like.

Gowans

I really enjoyed the 3rd bonus game, tonnes of action going on.

I would love a some content that lets the guys talk about Dota together, quicklook, dumptruck or mini video or something.

Jb

So.... I DLed the video up of GB but there's no sound. Does that mean I have to run it alongside the commentary on the twitch channel? This thing seemed to be a bit of a clusterfuck, was it even entertaining enough to warrant the hassle?

Vitor711

No offense to the GB guys but these streams are unwatchable.

The audio is f*cked in almost every one - either too loud to way too quiet. I don't enjoy having to open two tabs at the same time in order to sync video and audio either - especially when the total video lengths are all different and you have to guess what syncs up.

This is weird and strangely unprofessional for them. Could have been handled a lot better.

dan2026

So is there any gameplay on the Jeff stream?

Do I have to run both streams side by side?

I don't get what they have done here.

Vitor711

No you don't, it's on the video after only a couple of minutes.

By a couple of minutes, you still mean around 20.

Pretty dumb for the start though. Don't know why they didn't do picture in picture right from the get go.

Also, the guy narrating seems nice and all but they really needed someone with a lot more energy to constantly be explaining things. Would have preferred a little more of an active narrator to help people learn what's going on exactly.

Ken

By a couple of minutes, you still mean around 20.

Pretty dumb for the start though. Don't know why they didn't do picture in picture right from the get go.

Also, the guy narrating seems nice and all but they really needed someone with a lot more energy to constantly be explaining things. Would have preferred a little more of an active narrator to help people learn what's going on exactly.

It seemed like everyone else who knew anything about Dota2 was busy playing.

Then again 12 hours of Dota2 commentary by Greg Kasavin might be great.

Top Bottom