• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give PhoenixDark an AVATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
I am truly shocked that a prediction made by PhoenixDark didn't pan out. I think him and Konex are like alt accounts or something.

After I made it I felt shitty, I probably should have said $300 million. I really expected the film to bomb domestically.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
PhoenixDark said:
After I made it I felt shitty, I probably should have said $300 million. I really expected the film to bomb domestically.
$300mil? Return of the King did $377mil domestically with a $72mil opening and a $50mil second week.

The safe bet for you would have been $500mil... maybe. But at that point your "movie is going to bomb" argument probably fell apart $150mil ago :lol

BiasedGamer said:
With the avatar PrivateWHudson currently has, one could think he lost the bet.

Yeah... I guess it's about time to change that. I was waiting/hoping that Paxton would have a cameo in Avatar and I could change it to that.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Letters said:
It's definitely going to be the fat avatar chick.

2hhhndf.jpg

This one!! :lol :lol
:lol

Macattk15

PhoenixDark said:

It will most likely be able to top 300 million here as well.

koam

harSon said:
I can't choose between these two:

s5jjv7.jpg

2hhhndf.jpg

The first one is amazing but it's not very clear what she's supposed to be.

It's pretty clear dude, it looks like a shitty B version of avatar.

It has everything:
- crappy makeup
- crazy eye
- fat chick
- 3d effect
- it's freaky

Whichever avatar PD ultimately gets, it definitely needs to be loaded up with sparkles, lens flares, and say "I *Heart* AVATAR!" or maybe "I *HEART* Furries!". Make it happen, GAF.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Get the best ones and make them rotate.

chubigans said:
YES! There really should be something at the end for users that don't get it, like "this is my AVATAR for a year. Laugh at me. :( " Or something...

It's getting too bloated already to be honest. I think its simple to understand anyway. Besides I have like 60 bytes left to work so it doesn't go over the 150KB limit :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
alr1ghtstart said:
:lol Might be my favorite so far, but damn it's gonna be hard to choose.

edit- you should have the fat chick waving at the beginning of the loop. Then yo dawg...

2rpczsg.jpg

Yes! This. It needs to be quotable when he makes another stupid prediction or expresses an opinion that is clearly wrong. Once AVATAR's final box office haul comes in, the story of the Avatar becomes even more humiliating. You need the text.

I still think the avatars of Cameron with his Oscars on the previous page should be intercut with the text from the above avatar. Somebody do it.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Scullibundo said:
2rpczsg.jpg

Yes! This. It needs to be quotable when he makes another stupid prediction or expresses an opinion that is clearly wrong. Once AVATAR's final box office haul comes in, the story of the Avatar becomes even more humiliating. You need the text.

I still think the avatars of Cameron with his Oscars on the previous page should be intercut with the text from the above avatar. Somebody do it.
i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom