• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GnR reunion show - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I only slept 2 hours last night. Had to wake up for a 10k race through the desert. Did the race, went back to the hotel, passed out.

Just now woke up. Apparently, while I was hibernating, my buddy decided to buy tickets for us to tonight's show.

Sweet.

Seated for round 2. 2nd t-shirt bought.

This new incarnation of Alice in Chains is alright, the lead singer is charismatic and not dead, but I can't really give a shit.

I wonder if GnR will make us wait until midnight again. I'll probably drink much more tonight.

Tickets are for 3rd row. Snuck into 1st row.

Energy seems nuttier than last night, but that could be due to us being on the floor as opposed to nosebleed. And drunk.

Slash has a cool shirt. The four faces of Queen from the Bohemian Rhapsody video as zombies. Will find.

EDIT: last update without response. Will let thread die if there is no interest. I'm in a time machine, so eff it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Slash appears to have a monster wang.

Energy seems nuttier than last night, but that could be due to us being on the floor as opposed to nosebleed. And drunk.

Slash has a cool shirt. The four faces of Queen from the Bohemian Rhapsody video as zombies. Will find.

EDIT: last update without response. Will let thread die if there is no interest. I'm in a time machine, so eff it.

you're first row at a GNR concert in vegas, get the fuck off neogaf

Log4Girlz

Did you try touching it?

KOMANI

KOMANI
Seated for round 2. 2nd t-shirt bought.

This new incarnation of Alice in Chains is alright, the lead singer is charismatic and not dead, but I can't really give a shit.

I wonder if GnR will make us wait until midnight again. I'll probably drink much more tonight.
He's really not the lead singer as much as he's backing Jerry. I still think they should have gotten Mark Lanagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom