• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG "Harvest Sale" + Serious Sam First Encounter givaway

Fbh

a1hXQ2i.jpg

GOG is having a "Harvest Sale" with up to 91% on 1500+ Games.
As part of the sale they are also giving away Serious Sam The First Encounter for free (you can get it on the frontage at www.gog.com)

If you are subscribed to their newsletter you can also check your E-Mail for a (annoying) "Find the 6 differences" image which will give you additional discounts for:
- Gris
-Graveyard Keeper
-Outward
-Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
-Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
-Fort Triumph
-Tyranny - Gold Edition

Additionally there's a Quad Damage Bundle which will give you an additional 5% off Elderborn, Hedon, Nightmare Reaper and Project Warlock if you buy them all together.

And you can also Pre Order Iron Harvest and get a free copy of Sudden Strike 4 (if you just want sudden strike though it's also on sale for -75%).

And remember, fuck DRM

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Been buying all my PC games on GOG whenever possible now, since their Galaxy launcher is all around awesome.

Also, you can get Slain: Back from Hell free on GOG for signing up for their newsletter.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Two games at the top of my wishlist, both 50% off.

Reactions: Fbh

Fbh

Might Pick Up Metal Wolf Chaos.

Finally got Thronebreaker too. Have heard great things about it.

Top Bottom