• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Still nothing for me.
qt3lREJ.png

Good thing I have a Special Edition copy reserved at GameStop. Can't trust online retailers.

It skipped shipping soon for me

That doesn't fill me with confidence. There Has been a few people having trouble installing. Did you get it sorted?
Not yet, just have the game bubble and I'm getting an error message midway through an install. Tried three times now :/

Somebody mentioned earlier that they had to turn the console off to get it working, hasn't worked for me yet.

DukeBobby

Man, today has gone by really slowly.

New Breaking Bad on Netflix, followed by GTA V reviews in the afternoon, should make tomorrow go a lot faster.

Madness

I wish there was a way to hide threads :(

I'm gonna get tempted and go in that thread haha

I'm not at all. My hype is at fever pitch levels, but I know if I spoil it for myself, I'd be upset that I ruined something I've literally waited years for, and couldn't wait another few days etc.

Theecliff

Banned
Just checked Amazon, order shifted from 'Dispatching Now' to 'Dispatched'! Estimated delivery is launch day though, no early game for me it seems.

antitrop

Man, today has gone by really slowly.

New Breaking Bad on Netflix, followed by GTA V reviews in the afternoon, should make tomorrow go a lot faster.
Here in the States, new episode of Breaking Bad in a few hours, then sleep, then wake up to reviews tomorrow morning, then work.

Reviews are hitting at 8am my time, I'll be getting a pot of coffee on before that.

kev25b

Not yet, just have the game bubble and I'm getting an error message midway through an install. Tried three times now :/

Somebody mentioned earlier that they had to turn the console off to get it working, hasn't worked for me yet.

Damn... hope you get it sorted.

You won't get it until Tuesday, they'll slap a little DO NOT DELIVER UNTIL sticker on it. Been there countless times with Amazon UK.

Yeah I know, at least it's definitely Tues now though, and not later like I'd started to fear.

Spent my time today finishing Sleeping Dogs (great ending!), a spot of Puppeteer although I'm pacing it, and bit of Ballad of Gay Tony mayhem, love that game.

dreamfall

I'm not at all. My hype is at fever pitch levels, but I know if I spoil it for myself, I'd be upset that I ruined something I've literally waited years for, and couldn't wait another few days etc.

Exactly this- years of waiting! We've made it unscathed through this thread being home!

One day and some, and we'll be playing!

Yeah that's a good way of looking at it.

I have to say that the Gta online release is pure genius. When I get hyped for a game I hate rushing through it, or fewer getting burnt out. With this, there's a whole games worth of content and new experiences to come!

Double hype! Can't wait to go rob up some stores with a buddy/gaf.

ekim

I really hope GS gives out preorders tomorrow here in Germany. But I'm optimistic as World-of-video is already selling the game everywhere here.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I just found the game in my local gaming shop here in Colombia. I can't believe that I don't have the money to buy it. Crap.

Guys with the error messages, type the exact code onto Google and see what comes up - you get some neat quick fix type solutions out there. I went through the same thing yesterday with Puppeteer, and some helpful FAQ sorted me right out.

paparazzo

Oh yes. Amazon has shipped! I like having a good GPA so I better not open it til my project is done next week. Ah, who am I kidding..

AdamMPSP

So I never played any GTA4 dlc, and so I started Lost and Damned last night. Do you think that's a bad idea? I don't want to get burned out two days before GTA5 comes out. Should I just turn it off and wait for 5? HELP.

antitrop

So I never played any GTA4 dlc, and so I started Lost and Damned last night. Do you think that's a bad idea? I don't want to get burned out two days before GTA5 comes out. Should I just turn it off and wait for 5? HELP.
I tried to boot up the GTA IV DLC last week, but I couldn't handle the controls. The shooting is awful, now.

Was better in my memory.

Still nothing for me.
qt3lREJ.png

Good thing I have a Special Edition copy reserved at GameStop. Can't trust online retailers.

Noticing a pattern, it seems those of us with the SE are getting put into that "Shipping Now" status when did they change from "Shipping Soon"?

SE orders will probably go out by midnight/very early Monday at whatever Amazon warehouse it's being sent from while regular editions getting distributed later throughout the day.

All of us here in the the U.S. With RDD will still get it Tuesday regardless of the shipped time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom