• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

So, I guess it's time for a new "next gen" photo thread. Updated graphics, better picture quality and new photo options!

Let's go!

I'll start with Michael

GrdLfpBtT0aI9veH8mAzwg_0_0.jpg

and my online character

ude2-7EItUmJjRR1LdzC0w_0_0.jpg

mtodavk

Man, this makes me want to double dip now, and then triple dip when the pc version hits. Must wait for the pc version...

Votron

if you have played the game before and haven't played it for a while or rarely played it, then I can assure you this is not for you.. unless you are a GRAFIXXXX fanatic..

If you still haven't played it.. GET THIS VERSION NOW!!!

has anyone done any tests to see which looks better and has less compression: the Social Club photo capture, or the system-level screengrabs? (i'm referring to PS4, specifically)

red731

Just something I would do but am too lazy to -

stand somewhere and make spherical panorama - stitch it together on pc. profit
take pics by share button(1080)

DavidDesu

has anyone done any tests to see which looks better and has less compression: the Social Club photo capture, or the system-level screengrabs? (i'm referring to PS4, specifically)

I couldn't find an option in the Snapmatic to switch of its UI so Share button grabs are compromised by that. Hope they add in a Hide UI button like photo mode in other PS4 games has done. Also the frame and filter options only have one button assigned to each so when you hit one by accident you need to cycle through them all to get back to normal. Meanwhile two of the dpad buttons are not in use and could have been used to go back and forwards through both options. Strange ommision from R*.

DOWN

Banned
Character and clothing quality look waaaay better. Do the black suits no longer use 16-bit colours? They looked like shit on PS3 because of that.
Didn't take a look at the black, or color in general on clothes for that matter. Everything looks better thanks to the resolution at least.

DOWN

Banned
I dislike how so many games get suits wrong.

funny-suit-career-court-date.jpg
The pants fit great. This jacket is just okay. Surprisingly, it's the tailored version of the jacket.

Looks better from other angles considering the shape of the character. And suits never are as flat laying as that left one even when made to measure.

Top Bottom